Does All Time Low Have The Fall Out Boy Syndrome?

Does All Time Low Have The Fall Out Boy Syndrome? Here is the reoccurring trend.

  • Band has mild success with an introduction album or EP. Take 'Evening Out With Your Girlfriend' and 'The Party Scene' as examples.
  • Band releases another album/EP, with again, mild success. Word spreads, and they begin to become known throughout the scene. Examples; Take This To Your Grave and Put Up or Shut Up EP
  • Band releases yet again, another album, and the public adheres to it like glue. Examples; From Under the Cork Tree and So Wrong, It's Right. Fans raving over singles such as 'Dance, Dance', 'Sugar We're Goin' Down', and 'Dear Maria, Count Me In', 'Poppin' Champagne' and 'Six Feet Under the Stars'

And so it seems, in the days we live in now, the inevitable comes. Fall Out Boy followed up From Under the Cork Tree with the largely successful Infinity on High. And word spread like lightening the the band became sellouts. No longer in it for the music, but for the fame and money.

This past month, the beloved All Time Low followed up their last widely popular album, with the new, and seemingly different Nothing Personal. Again, as with Fall Out Boy, word has spread that Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian have become sellouts.

Has All Time Low bitten the dust with this new album and the rumors to match? You weigh in.

Latest articles