I Am Not a Human Being

I Am Not a Human Being During the time that the music artist is serving his time at Rikers, his manager Cortez Bryant, will be releasing an internet only album of some of Wayne's songs. The album is expected to drop on September 27th, which also happens to be Weezy's birthday. While at first it will only be released virally, Cortez has been quoted saying they might release a hard copy around Christmas. He calls it a fan appreciation album.

However, fans around the world will still have to wait until Wayne's early release in November for The Carter IV to drop. That's one album Weezy is waiting anxiously to drop, and he wants to be out of Rikers when it happens. As any die-hard fan would know, Lil' Wayne creates music from the thoughts in his head, and while in jail he can't very well record an album or a song every time something happens. So it's only expected the second Wayne get's out - November 4th, 2010 - that he'll be up in the studio, creating song after song.

In an interview with MTV News, Nicki Minaj has been quoted saying "I know when he comes out, it's gonna be a problem, 'cause he's one of those people that needs to get out his thoughts, so I would imagine he would probably be in the studio for 60 days straight. He'll probably do three albums the day he comes home."

Many fans are excited and anticipating The Carter IV, but there will no doubt be some changes that will leave some of those fans feeling confused and let down.One of the main things being that it's been a good long couple of months since Lil' Wayne has touched either purple drank or marijuana. It's unknown whether he'll pick up the habits when he's out of jail again, but artist Fat Joe has told MTV News that Wayne being sober has enlightened Fat Joe and he now sees that the incarcerated artist is actually quite a funny guy.

So, sorry fellow Lil' Wayne fans, we'll have to wait until around November for an actual solid album, but we'll at least have his I Am Not a Human Being EP to hold us over until then.

Sources: Vibe and Mtv

Latest articles