Private Practice

Private Practice I never found to be one for those over-dramatic medical shows. They always seemed to have the same pretentious story lines, you know, the same thing? Someone comes into the hospital, the doctor's grow to feel affectionate for them, and feel terrible when they can't save them. And the love flings and triangles soaring through the hospital.

But with Private Practice I can honestly say, it’s a new found addiction, and I love it. With a cast as great as this one, it only adds to the character this show has. With Taye Diggs as Sam, the doctor working with his ex-wife. Kate Walsh as the brilliant Addison Montgomery, once divorced, now single, hailing from rainy Seattle, and looking for love. Judging Amy’s Amy Brennemen as Violet, the therapist who can’t seem to get over her ex. Tim Daly, as the doctor who can’t get past his dead wife, and seems to have a thing for Addison. And Merrin Dungey, the owner of the clinic, who seems to still love Sam.

Set in LA, the clinic is a place for people who want doctor’s more trustworthy than those of ones in hospitals, these doctor’s treat some of the strangest, sweetest, and weirdest patients you can imagine. With a couple who can’t have sex, three kids who turned blue, a mom who didn’t want her child because it was her fourth boy, and many more, this show has the perfect amount of laughs, tears, and thought in it.

Even if the writer’s block has delayed new episodes after this last one, I still think it will be one of the best new shows out there, and you can watch it Wednesday nights, at nine p.m. eastern, on ABC.

Latest articles