Bremen v. Koln : The Game Of The Day

Bremen v. Koln : The Game Of The Day After a day of practice for 1. FC Koln in Bremen, they played against Werder Bermen for Germany Bundesliga. The first half was harsh but still fun to watch as Koln and Bremen fought for the ball. The first goal was made by Toresten Frings for Bremen at 33 minutes into the game. Marko Arnautovic also made score right after that making the game 2-0 Bremen. Lukas Podolski, FC Koln, scored the first point to make the game 2-1 for Koln. It stayed like this for the whole rest of the half. That did not include the yellow card called for Martin Lanig (Koln) at the beginning of the game.

In the second half of the game, two yellow cards were called for Toresten Frings (Bremen) and Mate Jajalo (Koln). In the 74 minute of the game, Hugo Almeida (Bremen) scored to make the game 3-1 Bremen. In the 90 minute of the game, the game was tight. Marko Arnautovic (Bremen) and Kevin McKenna (Koln) made the final score 4-2 Bremen. I have to say that I went for Koln but it was a very close and very good game for both sides even though Koln lost. The next game for Koln is on Sunday September 12, 2010 at 11:30 am EST.

Latest articles