Sports News

  • Euro 2012 Qualifiers End with Surprising Results

    Euro 2012 Qualifiers End with Surprising Results

    It was a night of celebration for five more countries as the last rounds of qualification for Euro 2012 came to a close. That also meant it was a night of disappointment for those second and third place winners who barely missed their opportunity. After the final whistles had blown, four more first place victories were celebrated alongside the five previous qualifiers. One best runners-up was cheering as well, while eight other play-off spot teams have work to do yet.

    October 23rd, 2011 at 12:56am

  • 2011 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000: Delivers On-The-Edge Racing Again!

    2011 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000: Delivers On-The-Edge Racing Again!

    The most treacherous mountain in Australian motorsport history has lived up to its name in this year's V8 Supercars Bathhurst 1000.

    October 18th, 2011 at 04:58am

  • Eagles Fight Off Storm

    Eagles Fight Off Storm

    Manly Sea Eagles record 18-4 victory over hot-runners Melborne Storm in a match that was plagued by injury, errors, and an entertaining brawl in front of a sell-out crowed.

    September 1st, 2011 at 07:12pm

  • Cesc Fabregas' Barcelona Future

    Cesc Fabregas' Barcelona Future

    It seems that some are starting to get whiplash from the indecision on Cesc Fabregas' future. Is he, or isn't he? Barcelona or Arsenal? Where is the Spanish international going to end up? And, where are they going to put him?

    July 28th, 2011 at 08:31pm

  • You May Regret That Move...

    You May Regret That Move...

    A teen girl's take on the trade of Mike Richards and Jeff Carter from the Philadelphia Flyers.

    July 16th, 2011 at 11:14pm

  • Lionel Messi: The Best In The World?

    Lionel Messi: The Best In The World?

    The big question: Is Lionel Messi the best in the world?

    June 11th, 2011 at 06:07am

  • NHL Enforcer Derek Boogaard Dies At Age 28

    NHL Enforcer Derek Boogaard Dies At Age 28

    28- year old Saskatoon native Derek Boogaard, who played for the New York Rangers, passed away on Friday May 13, 2011.

    May 15th, 2011 at 11:42pm

  • Matt Cooke Is Suspended

    Matt Cooke Is Suspended

    Another man out, but this time it's not an injury that will hold the Penguins back. It's a suspension.

    March 26th, 2011 at 07:16pm

  • A Disgrace Formerly Known as The NHL

    A Disgrace Formerly Known as The NHL

    With recent events in mind, I felt it necessary to write an article about the NHL's lack of action concerning players' injuries from malicious hits.

    March 11th, 2011 at 08:30pm

  • Should NHL Players Represent Where They Come From?

    Should NHL Players Represent Where They Come From?

    Should NHL players, and even WHL players - or any other league you can refer to - wear a small flag of the country they come from on their jerseys?

    February 11th, 2011 at 01:25pm