Girl Of Thirteen Commits Suicide - Comments

  • xEyexHeartxIerox

    xEyexHeartxIerox (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    I consider myself a huge fan of my chemical romance, Have been since they started in 2004. This band has saved my life many times and also saved many others lives.

    Welcome to the black parade is not about suicide if u listen to the song closely you'll hear what there truly trying to say. After reading about Hanna some reporters say that welcome to the black parade was her favorite song and it has nothing to do about suicide. It helped me get over the death of a love one esply with the line,

    Though your dead and gone believe me
    Your memory will carry on Carry on
    We'll carry on And in my heart I cant contain it
    The anthem wont explain it.

    My chemical romance means so much to me they've helped me a lot and i do mean alot though out the years I've been a fan. I personly think that her parents are trying to make themselves not look bad and blaming someone else and who better then the biggest so called emo band there is.. even though my chem is labeled emo there not just listen to the lyrics in the songs and I'm sure you would change your mind...

    Like Frank Iero said in life on the murder scene or lotms as most my chemical romance fans call it said and i quote "were defently a band that wants to save your life"

    Like i said i think the parents are just trying to blame someone else like some people did with Manson a few years back

    Even though I'm from the united states i just had to post this somewhere. My chemical romance are my hero's they have tought me alot in the 7 years i have been a fan. They tought me never to take anyones shit, they tought me to stand up for myself, and most of all they tought me not to be afraid to keep on living.

    Why do people only hear about the negitive side of things. Why cant the focus on the positive??

    I know I"m gonna get a lot of shitfrom writing this by people that dont like my chemical romance and all but I'm strong enough to take it.

    I just have one more thing to say...

    Thank You, MCR for everything you have done for me.
    May 15th, 2008 at 02:57am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    There are people who have been obsessed with MCR for years who haven't killed themselves.
    May 15th, 2008 at 01:43am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/my-chemical-romance-is-not-a-suicide-cult-band
    May 15th, 2008 at 01:43am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    The whole "emo is a fashion" thing was probably something to cover up something more serious.
    May 15th, 2008 at 12:38am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    MCR is AGAINST suicide! My God. >.<

    People who never even listen to their songs will never get it, will they.
    May 15th, 2008 at 12:36am
  • MaggieWayBliss

    MaggieWayBliss (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    the parents blaming mcr is stupid. they should be blaming themselves because they didn't stop her from cutting herself. they should've know that cutting can lead to this.

    god, some people in this world are so fucking stupid!

    i makes me so mad!
    May 14th, 2008 at 10:46pm
  • Anna_The_Idiot

    Anna_The_Idiot (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    Honestly Thats just stupid. Its not my chemical romances fault. their songs are about not committing suicide, Duh. She was probably full of issues before this "fashion" happened. This article was obviously written by some very deluded losers.
    May 14th, 2008 at 09:53pm
  • The Marty Parade

    The Marty Parade (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Sweden
    No offense. But that girl was clearly retarded.
    She obviously cut herself and then even committed suicide because she thought that was what "EMO" was all about.
    It's sad and tragic but probably true.

    My Chemical Romance has nothing to do with her death.
    Anybody who has ever listened to them knows that their message is to "keep on living."
    They're against this whole emo-fashion thing and Gerard Way has said himself that "suicide is a bullshit way out."

    Her parents are just trying to blame somebody else, when really they're the ones to blame.
    The girl's father saw her cuts, he should have known something was wrong!
    It's their own fault for not paying attention to their daughter and what she was doing.
    No band can ever be held responsible for that.

    And if the girl was really depressed and not just trying to fit in to this emo stereotype.
    Well then she could've listened to Backstreet Boys and she still would've hanged herself.

    But really, this girl would still be alive today if her stupid parents would've opened their eyes and realized what the hell was going on!
    May 14th, 2008 at 09:29pm
  • ChemDrive479

    ChemDrive479 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Whatever the last commenter was on she needs help.

    Like hell do MCR promote self harm and suicide. Ask anyone of the MCArmy and they will tell you what a load of bullshit it is. I'm not being agressive I'm being honest.

    MCR love their fans and are there to try and help them with problems. Some sick idiots just think they have to self harm because they listen to MCR.

    I self harmed once and thought what the fuck am I doing. If I went up to Gerard Way and showed him this cut he would simply give me a hug and tell me to talk to people about what I was feeling.

    Her dad and her mum should have know better on this subject and taken her to a doctor or a pshcologist about the self harming and not just thought she was a teenager with hormones or that it was a fashion statment. Anyone that premotes that certainly should have nothing to do with MCR.

    MCR say all the time that people shouldn't label themselves because then the belong to a group/cult. That's totally wrong because a person is individual and everyone is different and can't be put on a shelf, you wouldn't label a tin Bean's if you didn't know beans were inside.

    MCR are the ones fighting self harm and suicide not premoting it and if you think for one second any of there music is depressing you need to look at the lyrics and do a bit of fucking research as to whether or not you're an idiot.

    xx B♥ PROUD FOLLOWER OF MCR
    May 14th, 2008 at 09:13pm
  • Kirsty Alley

    Kirsty Alley (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    What the fuck is wrong with you people? There's been an earthquake in China that killed thousands and you're all uppity because someone blamed MCR for a suicide?

    Fuck yeah, of course it was there fault. I've listened to MCR, they romanticize suicide and self harm. Anyone out of 9th grade can tell the difference. Big fucking whoop. Anyone who kills themselfs because of that deserves to die anyway.
    May 14th, 2008 at 03:04am
  • Viva La Eh-Mii

    Viva La Eh-Mii (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I dont think that MCR are to blame for this girl hanging herself. They were just a band who played music for a living. If someone committed genecide and they simply blamed it on an artist, for example, then it wouldnt be right to let them go.

    "oh its ok, because they only did it because that person made them want to. We should lock up the singer instead."

    It seems that she wanted attention and wanted to fit in, but was ignorant to what "emo" actually is.

    And although I feel sorry for her family and friends, I think that she was stupid to think that hurting yourself and killing yourself was cool.

    And I also think she was stupid to label herself.

    Why would you accept something that other people yell at you or spit at you for?

    Its better just to be yourself and accept that.

    RIP to this girl and everything, but I still think she wasnt right in the head.
    May 13th, 2008 at 07:04pm
  • Confuzzled

    Confuzzled (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    What peson with BRAINS would blame a damn band? I mean, seriously? It's stupid. It's like blaming Clay Aiken for making this guy stalk a girl. It's stupid.
    May 13th, 2008 at 06:41pm
  • BK201

    BK201 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    I heard about this and what pisses me off is that they are trying to blame MCR, if people were smart enough to realize this, or if this girl took the time to actually get to know the band MCR she would have found out that MCR does not support suicide! Hello, Gerard even preached about it on the DVD!
    Its very unfortunate for this girl, but come on. The band is not to blame.
    May 13th, 2008 at 04:09pm
  • Forceswag

    Forceswag (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    i really cant stand ignorant people calling My Chemical Romance "emo". THEY ARE NOT!! they are a band that was created to save people's lives not destroy them. and who the hell cuts their wrists cause its a "fashion" that was never in fashion and never will be. It's not music's fault people hurt themselves, its their own damn fault and they should take responsibility for it instead of blaming someone else.
    May 13th, 2008 at 03:52pm
  • da svidaniya

    da svidaniya (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Australia
    who cuts themselves to be part of some 'fashion'
    no offence, but that is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard even though i myself have friends who have done that. it makes me so angry.
    and also when people blame music for what happens.

    though i am sorry for her family
    May 13th, 2008 at 08:38am
  • Angel

    Angel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Grrr......

    1.) MCR isn't emo.

    2.) Anyone that has ever listen to Gerard Way talk about his music, will KNOW he is STRONGLY against all types of self-harm and suicide!

    3.) NONE of MCR's lyrics EVER tell you to go slit your wrists or kill yourself!!!

    **sigh**

    Stupid people...
    May 13th, 2008 at 08:36am
  • thegirlinzimmer483

    thegirlinzimmer483 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    People shouldn't blame MCR! MCR isn't even emo in the first place! If this word gets out about this girl, I will be furious if they try to press charges or sue MCR. Just because you hear about MCR, doesn't meant you have to kill yourself! This isn't because of MCR! I agree too, emo needs to just..stop. It's getting annoying hearing about it everyday. MCR saves lives. They don't make you kill yourself.
    May 13th, 2008 at 07:51am
  • The Horror.

    The Horror. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    WTF? Why are there even effin stereotypes?
    It just hurts people in the long run
    My Chemical Romance is here to save lives. Gerard Way (lead singer) maked a speech on stage a few years back claiming and I qoute, "If your on the verge of suicide you need to get help. Tell a friend, tell a parent. Tell someone because suicide is fucking bad! There's no going back."
    And how this whole thing "My Chemical Romance is emo".
    News flash! THEY....ARE NOT....NOR WILL THEY EVER BE.....EMO
    May 13th, 2008 at 04:29am
  • Cyanide-Charlie

    Cyanide-Charlie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    It wasn't My Chemical Romance! Gaw I hate when people blame shit on them. They're a band that wants to save lives... not destroy them! This girl was a naive 13 year old who needed help! Mcr didn't do SHIT to make her kill herself. If anything, she would've been saved by them!!!! GODDAMNIT! Stupid teenagers.
    May 13th, 2008 at 04:02am
  • snapshot supermodel

    snapshot supermodel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    wow was this kid seriously that stupid to believe that emo was about killing yourself seriously...these kids need to get a damn life instead of killing themselfs....i noticed that alot of mcr fans are totally outraged at this and i dont blame them cause they really dont have anything to do with emo they are just labeled that....KIDS LABELS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND THEY ARE EVIL!!!! okay thats why i remain labeless :]
    May 13th, 2008 at 03:42am