Five Year-Old Special Needs Child Voted Out Of Kindergarten Class - Comments

  • Emma loves Kevy J

    Emma loves Kevy J (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    This disgusts me.

    My 12 year old brother and 8 year old sister have asbergers, and so does my older twin brother and my fiance's twin brother. This disgusts me... I know I already said it, but that woman needs to be fired.

    This is emotion abuse because she told the boy that basically, he was not wanted. Those children and that teacher owe this boy and his friend an apology.
    November 8th, 2008 at 04:15am
  • Coin-Operated Angel

    Coin-Operated Angel (600)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    That's attrocious, and it worries me.
    It's like, if I had a special needs child, I would want them to feel safe and supported in school.
    This is the kind of crap that makes me hate school.
    Because they sort of did the same thing with me. The kids hated me, and rejected me for being an overly emotional child, and the teachers did nothing. They just pointed me off in a direction that could have damaged me for life.
    And it's scary. I want my kids to be okay in school, thanks.
    Sorry if that's too much for this teacher.
    God, this makes me wanna punch somebody.

    Quick, to yoga.
    November 8th, 2008 at 01:55am
  • Melly Belly.

    Melly Belly. (205)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    That women had no right to do that.
    To have all the children say what they didn't like about him, who does that?
    She needs some serious help.
    Poor kid :(
    August 6th, 2008 at 06:19am
  • Sister Ginger

    Sister Ginger (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    WTFH? Seriously, what kind of teacher does that? God, that is fucking rude! I'd like to bitch slap that whore of a teacher!
    July 21st, 2008 at 07:14am
  • gleek

    gleek (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    That's terrible.
    I'd like to punch his fucking teacher.
    July 20th, 2008 at 11:29pm
  • devils little angel

    devils little angel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    that is just disgusting

    my youngest brother has special needs (deaf in his leat ear)
    and i have special needs too but nothing like autism
    i would sue the pants of that teacher for discrimination
    June 30th, 2008 at 08:49pm
  • fool's paradise

    fool's paradise (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    That disgusts me.
    My sister is special needs, and I would be blinded by anger if one of her teachers did that.
    Sometimes I really do hate people.
    That poor little boy.
    June 26th, 2008 at 07:15pm
  • Whoaishly Lame

    Whoaishly Lame (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    That's horrible.
    That teacher is cruel and evil. She must be fired, if this is how she treats kids because they're different from the rest.
    I can't believe someone would do that. She is truly an awful person and is most likely damned to hell.
    June 14th, 2008 at 10:10pm
  • ToTieBinds

    ToTieBinds (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    That teacher is obviously fucked up in the head. That was the most I felt bad for someone I didn't know in a really long time, that poor little kid.
    June 14th, 2008 at 05:09pm
  • mia bell.

    mia bell. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    100
    Location:
    Australia
    If the teacher did do that than that is completely ridiculous.
    Her actions make me feel embarrassed that someone of my own species, gender etc.
    I can't believe someone would do that.
    June 14th, 2008 at 12:36pm
  • chum

    chum (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Yeah. That teacher needs some serious help!! It's horrible, disgusting, and cruel! How could anyone ever do that another person?
    June 14th, 2008 at 01:23am
  • Kyrsis X Kancer

    Kyrsis X Kancer (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Oh, my gosh.
    That is terrible.
    That teacher deserves to be punched in the nose.
    June 11th, 2008 at 07:46pm
  • Green_Eyed_Monster

    Green_Eyed_Monster (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    The teacher who made the class do that should be sacked with no chance of a reference fror another job. In fact, they should not work with children ever again.
    June 8th, 2008 at 12:26am
  • Madame Monstre

    Madame Monstre (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    That is just disgusting. How could someone do that???
    June 7th, 2008 at 05:25am
  • thefixthatihate

    thefixthatihate (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    How is this NOT EMOTIONAL ABUSE? I suffer from Aspberger's disorder and have gone through a breakdown at 12 years old (I am now fourteen) because of how students have treated me, imagine, if it did that to me at 12, how is being VOTED OUT OF YOUR CLASS going to affect you at FIVE? It's going to scar him for life. FOR LIFE. Worse than molestation, probably...someone should slap the shit out of that woman, making him STAND IN FRONT OF HIS CLASS, and WATCH EVERYONE SAY THEY WANTED HIM GONE. That PURELY DISGUSTS ME. HOW can she do that? HOW? Argh, this infuriates me beyond any reason, excuse my screaming.
    June 7th, 2008 at 12:27am
  • mannaquin

    mannaquin (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    that is wrong and disgusting and dreadful and wrong!!!!!!!!!!! how dare that teacher! if i was that boys mother that teacher would be gone in a second! i am disgusted and sad about that! my brother is in kindergarten or was and i dont see how a teacher could do that to a helpless child who had a dis function. she has a cold heart.
    June 5th, 2008 at 05:00pm
  • blinkromancing

    blinkromancing (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Australia
    this is DISGUSTING! how DARE that woman, she has no right to treat a child that way. she shouldnt be teaching kids! how can that possibly NOT be emotional abuse??? An Autistic childs mind works much differently from our own, and even to a normal child that would be horrific, being put infront of a class and told their hated. So that boy is going to grow up much differently even to other Autistic children, because he will always have the memory and pain and rejection. HOW DARE THAT 'TEACHER' BE CALLED A HUMAN BEING.
    the reason im so upset is because my younger brother has high-level Autism and i know that if ANYONE ever does anything even close to this to him, i will shoot their fucking brains across the cieling.
    June 2nd, 2008 at 04:14am
  • BrionnaxROCKETSHIP

    BrionnaxROCKETSHIP (1000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    oh. meh. gosh.
    June 1st, 2008 at 07:42am
  • Ps- Me Wub Yew

    Ps- Me Wub Yew (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    41
    Location:
    United States
    Ooo. That teacher pisses me off. How can the teacher just do THAT without caring? It is so emotional abuse.
    June 1st, 2008 at 06:52am
  • AllieAutopsy!

    AllieAutopsy! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    im not trying to be thick headed, but i really dont see how that is not emotional abuse.
    the child was told to his face that he didnt belong, and that the teacher didnt want him at the school.
    I would be upset if i was told that as a [i]teenager[/i] how do you think a 5 year old would feel? he'll have issues his whole life if he doesn't get the special attention that he needs.
    June 1st, 2008 at 05:29am