Because of a Song

ImageImage

A rockstar.

Joseph Jonas is living his dream. He sings to sold out crowds all over the world, has a family he loves unconditionally, and couldn't be happier. He loves the roar of the crowd when him and his brothers come on stage, just because it shows how dedicated his fans are. And he loves his fans. He doesn't mind being on the move. In fact, he likes the change. He gets to travel to tons of cool places and take in the beauty of it all. He can eat whatever he wants to eat, go wherever he wants to go, and live the life people would kill to have. He has his family, his music, and not to mention, his fans. Oh, and basically any girl he wants, now that he's newly single. Oh, yeah. Life is good.

ImageImage

An ordinary girl.

Or so it seems. Lauren Adams lives a normal life in Tennessee. She is a senior in high school and can't wait to finally graduate and move out of the two-stoplight town she calls home. She dreams of becoming a teacher and spending the rest of her life with her boyfriend of 3 years. But that all changes when, out of the blue, her boyfriend breaks up with her, posing the reason as that he 'didn't think he was ready for a serious relationship'. Shocked, angry, and in disbelief, Lauren tries to move on. But that proves to be very difficult when your ex-boyfriend, who happens to be the one and only Joseph Jonas, writes a song about you and the whole world finds out that you're not just any girl. Suddenly, Lauren finds herself being followed by paparazzi and being interrogated about the relationship. All Lauren wants is to live a normal life, but soon she finds herself, well, famous.

And it all happened because of a song.