Who's She; And What's With Sasuke?

This is a Sasuke Love story between Sasuke ((Duh)) and my own Character: Kaida Nyaru. She's from the Village Hidden in the Mist; yet lives in Konoha with Kakashi as her guardian. She has barely ever been seen, and mostly feared since she has passed the genin level at age 10 ((when she was found)) and can be an ANBU soon. I'm pretty slow at updating ((I'm a procrastinator)) so PLEASE bear with me. Please? :)
Also, I would like to to give credit to Alex Jones ((One of the best people in the world)) for making this AWESOME-ASS layout for me.
I love you, Alex. =P
Haha, and don't let Jackson-Jackass put you down.
  1. o1: Beginning Of My 'New' Life
    Ugh. The First day of being a genin. Yuck. Well, for Kaida that is.
  2. o2: A Lovely Little Talk With the Uchiha Kid
    Aha, guess who's so interested in Kaida he wants to talk with her? The all-famous Sasuke Uchiha, that's who. Muahaha!
  3. o3: Today Has Not Been My Luckiest
    If today was a holiday, I'd proclaim it as the 'unluckiest day of circumstances yet to come.'
  4. o4: I Warned Her, And You Know It
    Haruno, Sakura made one major mistake today. Intimidating Kaida. This is what happened a while ago. She's doing exactly what she tried to leave behind. She's reliving her past. *Hint Hint*
  5. o5: Returning
    Sasuke pushes Kaida to return to Konoha to be a genin.
  6. o6: Admission
    Uhm... Haha... Finally updating... And... This is where the training begins!
  7. o7: Chunin Exams part 1: the Exam
    And here comes the world famous CHUNIN EXAMS! 8D ....OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT!! 8D
  8. o8: Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest of Death Pt.1
    Here we go with the Forest of Death. Part 1.
  9. o9. Chunin Exams Stage 2: Forest of Death Part 2
    Part 2 of the exciting adventure of the chunin exams.
  10. 10: Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest of Death Pt 3
  11. 10: Chunin Exam Stage 2: Forest of Death Part 4