Status: Sorry I haven't been updating lately, my lovely readers. I've been caught up with classes, the start of the new school year, and a bunch of unwanted drama. I will be posting as often as possible and writing in my free time.

Butterflies

Michael Jackson and Melacia Jennings had been the very best of friends ever since they were only in elementary school.

Melacia was there for Michael through everything he went through. His father's scandalous behavior toward him and his siblings, the fame, the pressure, the changes. She was there for him through it all.

Melacia loved everything about her beloved friend.

She loved his dark eyes. His soft voice. His musical laughter. The way he could enlighten the worst situation. But Michael was oblivious to all of these things for he had his mind on only one thing.

Billie Jean Franklin.

His long time girlfriend since they were fresh out of high school.

There was more than one problem with scenario, but the biggest problem was Melacia's continuous aching heart.

Every time Michael and Billie Jean would find themselves in another hole in their relationship, Billie Jean would find herself leaving, and, once again, Michael would come to Melacia for help.

Melacia knew Billie Jean inside out. She knew her weaknesses, when it came to Michael. She knew exactly what would keep her running back to him. So it wasn't hard for her to convince her, every time she walked out the door.

What was hard was convincing herself to convince Billie Jean to come back to Michael.

She could never say no, though. She always fell for his blood shot eyes, his pleading voice, and her vulnerability to him took over all together. So she'd always end up doing it for Michael no matter how badly her body and her heart urged her to keep Billie Jean away.

When Melacia one day finds a secret out on her dear friend's lover, will she be able to keep quiet for the sake of Michael and his heart, or will her feelings and her racing mind take over?

Will Michael be oblivious to Melacia's feelings forever?

Disclaimer:

I do not own Michael Jackson or anyone associated with him in this story. It is purely fan fiction. =)) Enjoy your read!
  1. Chapter One
    Chaos
  2. Chapter Two
    Relax
  3. Chapter Three
    Reveal
  4. Chapter Four
    Reenactment
  5. Chapter Five
    Excuses
  6. Chapter Six
    Secrets
  7. Chapter Seven
    Feelings
  8. Chapter Eight
    Surprise
  9. Chapter Nine
    Decision
  10. Chapter Ten
    Emergency
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Tension