Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. FoREVer in our hearts<3

Celebrity Skin

Ariennette Cash, the daughter of Johnny Cash and June Carter, is 26 years old and living the dream. She has the money, the fame, and enough bad publicity surrounding her to ruin everything she's worked so hard for.

Brian Haner Jr. is 28 years old and doing what he loves; playing guitar in a band with 4 of his best friends. He tour's the world, seeing new and exotic places, all the while having the time of his life.

An unexpected occurance brings these two together, but what will happen once they meet?

I do NOT own Avenged Sevenfold, Johnny Cash or June Carter. I do, however, own their fictional daughter Ariennette and any other fictional characters I decide to throw into this story. I do not, however, own any of the pictures I use in the descriptions for my fictional characters. Just their personalities and life stories.

Ariennette is portrayed by the lovely Olivia Wilde and all pictures I use for her are of Olivia Wilde. Mike is portrayed by Vin Diesal, and the other characters are all pictures I found randomly on the internet.

Title credit for this story goes to Hole, from there song Celebrity Skin.