I Can Hear Your Voice of Treason From a Mile Away.

Starr Perez considered herself a lucky woman. Not because she had been married to Synyster Gates--yes THE Synyster Gates himself--or had dated David Desrosiers of Simple Plan. No, those were just details of her life story. She considered herself lucky because she had two adorable boys that she loved with all her heart and she had both Synyster and David to thank for that.

Dryden, her first-born, was the result of a rare night of intimacy between Starr and Brian Haner Jr. himself. The two of them had been together for years and when Starr found out about Dryden, they decided to get married. Their love for each other wasn't enough to make their relationship work as Starr found everyone against her, even her husband. Brian's bandmates weren't too fond of her; they thought she was with Brian for the fame and fortune, not his love. They accused her of stealing Brian from Michelle and leading him on. Being discluded from the group hurt Starr so bad. She couldn't understand why they would treat her so horribly. She lasted about two years into the marriage before she packed her belongings and their son up and headed up to Montreal, Canada. Her cousin Kelly was in Montreal with her boyfriend Pierre Bouvier, the frontman of Simple Plan. Kelly and Pierre offered for her to stay with them while she finalized the divorce.

During her stay in Canada, Starr met Pierre's bandmate, David Desrosiers, the bassist of Simple Plan. She quickly fell for his charm and hyperness, not to mention the way he treated Dryden. David treated her so much better than Brian ever had. Not only that but he also spent time with Dryden.

Starr and David were together for a year when Starr found herself praying to the porcelain god every day for a whole week straight. Turns out she was pregnant again. David was shocked to say the least but unlike Brian, he stepped up to the plate and was with Starr every day of the nine months she carried his son. They named him Colton Syrus Desrosiers and he looked everything like his mom; green eyes and all. He had his father's personality, though.

Sadly, David and Starr didn't stay together. They decided they had two different lives that just didn't fit together. Still, they remained close not just for the sake of their son or even Dryden, but for the sake of their friendship. Some might say they were friends with many benefits and others would say they were crazy but Starr couldn't help it; something about the way he touched her, so soft and delicately, just fueled a fire deep within her.

So, what happens when Mr. Haner comes back into her life? Maybe he'll just want to see his son or maybe he'll want to see her, too. He might get mad about David being close to Dryden or he might hate both Syrus and David. Maybe his friends will finally except Starr or maybe only one of the Avenged Girlfriends will remain her friend. You never know. Just read the story and find out what 5 years apart can do to a "family."

ImageImageImageImage


Includes appearances by: Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee of Motley Crue, Avenged Sevenfold & their respective others, Simple Plan, Benji & Joel Madden, Gerard Way & Frank Iero of My Chemical Romance, Kat Von D, and also the Haner Family.

***I do not own any of the famous people or anyone associated with them that happen to be in this story.