All We Are Is Bullets...

Rachel, the lead character, is based on Amy Lee. She and Gerard Way were childhood sweethearts, growing up together in New Jersey after her family's move from Ireland. For a variety of reasons, they broke up some years ago, about the time her band Evanescence took off. Most of the album "Fallen" was written about her relationship with Gee.

Shortly thereafter, the emotionally exhausted Rachel met a man named Phil and started a relationship with him. However, while at first he was a smiling face, he morphed gradually into a monster who wreaked havoc on both her emotional and physical wellbeing. Rachel was reduced to ashes and only found the courage to leave him after a particularly violent confrontation that involved her being thrown down the stairs.

Now, a year after this incident, her band have released their third album, "The Open Door" to critical acclaim and fan delight. She and Gee, having remained best friends over the years, are drawing closer again. The managers of both Evanescence and My Chemical Romance arranged a double headlining European tour for late 2007 and it is on the first UK date of this tour that the story kicks off.

Enjoy. :-)

***************************************************************************************************

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, borne entirely of the over fertile imagination of the author. I am in no way affiliated with either Amy Lee or Gerard Way nor do I pretend to know anything about them in their private capacity. Think of the individuals so named in the story as fictitious characters please, who have assumed the physical identity of said singers. Thank you, and have fun!

****************************************************************************************************