Titanic Was Called the Ship of Dreams, and It Was

This is the story two girls, who are strangers to each other when they board the ship of dreams. Their friendship seems unlikely to the other passengers on the ship, but to them it meant the world.

Name: Megan Magyar
Class: Third
Nationality: German, but spending over half her life in England is very fluent in English.
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Eyes: A mix of green, gray, and blue.
Hair: Mid-neck length, black, usually messy.
Appearance: Megan wears a plain, cheap, and simple black dress that goes down to her ankles. She has had it for years so it has a few rips and holes, and is slightly dirty, but the girl in the dress is dirtier, so she could care less. She also has black boots, that don’t quite go up to her knees, and have laces that she never ties on them. Although she doesn’t believe in god, which she doesn’t really spread around much, she wears a cross with black stones on it, on a black chain around her neck. Her father bought it for her before he left to find money, though he never came back. She also wears gloves that she altered slightly. They are black and elbow length, but she cut off the fingers and finger holes, except she left a hole for her thumb (think arm warmers people).

Name: Kristen Winslow
Class: First
Nationality: British
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Eyes: A deep sparkling blue.
Hair: An inch past her shoulders, very light brown, almost blonde, usually neat and brushed and occasionally up in a bun.
Appearance: Usually a dark colored, nice, expensive dress she is forced to wear, and matching jewelry and shoes, but she has the money to make her outfits vary.

Note: This is basically a story about a past me and a past sinsa-4-eva, but for your information I would never give out her real name, so though mine is real I am not giving you her name. Thought I would make that known. Sinsa is actually Charry, and a last name I’m not inclined to give you. ^_^