Vampire Heart

This is my very first 69 Eyes fanfic. It revolves around my character, Pixie, and the rhythm guitarist of the band, Timo Timo. Basically, Pixie, on her way back to her dorm one late night, witnesses a murder committed by a man with crimson red eyes. From there, her life changes.
  1. Back Alleys
    On her way back to her dorm, Pixie witnesses a ***.
  2. Crimson Eyes
    Pixie and her roommate, as well as best friend, Crissy, report the event Pixie witnessed to the campus police.
  3. A Fan is Born
    Even though there is a possible ***er on the loose, Crissy shoves the whole fact of it to the side and gets Pixie into one of her favorite bands, The 69 Eyes.
  4. Dark Corners
    While Pixie and Crissy are reporting a ***, someone is secretly lurking around on campus.
  5. Desire
    Ivan, Pixie's ex-boyfriend, sends her a note asking to meet him at his dorm room.
  6. Mystery
    In an attempt to avoid Ivan as much as possible, Pixie ventures to an off-campus cafe. While there, she meets a "perfect" stranger.
  7. Assault
    The same night she met the mysterious man, Pixie is attacked by Ivan.
  8. Visitor
    Not long after Pixie passes out and Crissy comes back from the frat party, a visitor mysteriously appears in the dorm room when the lights are out.
  9. From Afar
    Once the visitor disappears from Pixie's room, he has a talk with a friend on the university campus.