Status: Updates might be slow... but please still read!!! =)

Link

Scarlett, Larissica, Gem, Terrence, and Jace all lead different lives in different places.

Scarlett's an outsider with a passion for writing, but she's hiding a dark past.
Larissica's a popular girl with a soon-to-be boyfriend and a sure career as a ballet dancer.
Gem's an aspiring artist who's art and ambition are as fiery as her hair.
Terrence is prodigy musician who's family is struggling to get money.
Jace is a popular jock... but does he really want all the attention?

When all of their paths cross at a giant party, suddenly they're all overwhelmed when their powers are triggered from each others' presence. Pitched into the new supernatural world around them that they thought was normal, the five teens finally make it to the Academy, where they will learn to control their powers before it destroys them. But, when a plot arises and newly turned Links, or people with powers, end up dying with their powers being taken, the five will have to put together their abilities to overcome the rising evil.
  1. Chapter 1
    Scar
  2. Chapter 2
    Larissa
  3. Chapter 3
    Terrence
  4. Chapter 4
    Gem
  5. Chapter 5
    Jace
  6. Chapter 6
    Scarlett
  7. Chapter 7
    Larissica
  8. Chapter 8
    Terrence
  9. Chapter 9
    Gem
  10. Chapter 10
    Jace
  11. Chapter 11
    Scarlett