Status: COMPLETED. Please read and comment :)

Tear Tracks Forever

Seventeen year old Rhee's father has never cared much about her. But this time he's gone too far. He wants his new girlfriend, who despises Rhee, to move in, so he ships her to Virginia Beach to spend the summer with his best friend, his best friend's wife, their daughter Carmella, and their son Alex. He claims the reason is for her to train to be a "lifeguard". Rhee plans to just have a normal summer--ignore the Markins, listen to music, email her friends, spend time on Facebook, and spend some time on the beach on her lifeguard job. But that all changes when she meets Alex, the Markins's son. They becme friends quickly, and she trusts him with all her secrets. Suddenly, Rhee's world is flipped upside down and she has to go on an emotional journey. She must learn to trust, forgive, befriend, and ultimately--love.

*Thank you to my best friend the Asian from Philippines for helping me with the title! You are AWESOME! All credits for the title go to her! :D And the story cover! She helped me with that too!

*and thanks to Alison, aka The HOPE of Dreamer, for this AWESOME layout! I love it!!!
  1. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 1
    The character Rhee is introduced, she sees a photo of Alex Markin.
  2. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 2
    Rhee leaves home; she arrives in Virginia Beach and meets Alex.
  3. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 3
    Alex and Rhee get to know each other; Rhee discovers secrets about the Markin family.
  4. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 4
    Rhee confronts Mr. Markin; Alex and Rhee hit the beach and meet someone on Rhee's first day on the job.
  5. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 5
    Rhee, Alex, and Carmella go to the boardwalk; Rhee and Carmella meet a new friend.
  6. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 6
    Rhee gets a fever; and she and Solstice decide an act for the talent show.
  7. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 7
    Rhee and Solstice perform, Ashlee is in for a bit of a shock.
  8. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 8
    It's Rhee's seventeeth birthday, she and Alex have a connection, and Rhee gets some very shocking news.
  9. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 9
    We learn the full story behind Anthony Kumshi's ***.
  10. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 10
    Rhee reacts to the news; Alex tries to comfort her and she needs some time alone.
  11. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 11
    Rhee is charged with first degree *** of her own father, and she can't take this life of a living hell anymore.
  12. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 12
    Rhee makes her final decision to commit suicide.
  13. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 13
    Rhee meets her lawyer and finds out some surprising information about Daniel.
  14. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 14
    Rhee reunites with Alex; they make a dangerous decision.
  15. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 15
    It's Rhee's court date; she pours her true feelings out to herself and Alex.
  16. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 16
    Alex and Rhee talk; they both fall truly in love.
  17. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 17
    Alex and Rhee spend some time together; they make some decisions.
  18. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 18
    Rhee's dad's funeral is today, Karina visits.
  19. Tear Tracks Forever Chapter 19 (Last Chapter)
    Rhee looks back on her summer. The story ends.