Status: Hiatus - Need to get my head around some new ideas Sorry :/ <3

Whispers in the Dark

It’s only when all is quiet that the voices come. They creep into the silence and whisper disturbing words in your ear. Words you wish weren’t true. They voice your worst fears and then they become silent. They sit back to watch you crack and fall.

Gerard Way is your typical teenage outcast .

He’s an artist, has anti-social tendencies and is self loathing. His only real friend is his little brother, Mikey, and is content with just that. When he’s alone his thoughts scare him. They tell him to kill himself and they speak of things he’d rather forget. He just wishes they’d go away. He’s scared of them. They remind him of the many skeletons he has hidden away in a closet waiting to burst.

Frank Iero is your typical teenage rebel .

He has punk hair, tonnes of tattoos, piercing on his face, and a serious attitude problem. He’s Mikey Way’s best friend and he’d be nothing without the nerdy boy who reins him in when he gets out of control. He admits he’s developing a bit of a drinking problem, despite being only seventeen, and has started to acquire a taste for illegal substances. To most people, Frank just appears to be your stereotypical teen trying to be rebellious so as to gain some attention, but what these people don’t know is that Frank has had a rough childhood. He too has skeletons in his closet, but has tried as best as he can to move on from them. He dreams of, one day, being a psychologist so as to help those who remind him of himself.

Together can they once and for all become whole again? Can Frank help Gerard escape the voices that torment him so? Can Gerard help Frank with his addictions and help him with the secrets he has kept for so many years?

Disclaimer: Obviously I do no own any famous people in this story, but the plot and any original characters are mine. Also many details will be changed for this story, ages for example. Title credit goes to the lovely band Skillet &lt;3
  1. Chapter One.
    Gerard's POV
  2. Chapter Two.
    Frank's POV
  3. Chapter Three.
    Gerard's POV
  4. Chapter Four.
    Frank's POV
  5. Chapter Five.
    Gerard's POV.
  6. Chapter Six.
    Frank's POV
  7. Chapter Seven.
    Gerard's POV