Status: New! Comment & Subscribe!

Hopeless Desires

"Chesna." He spoke quietly, as if speaking too loud would shatter what we built around us. I looked up into his eyes and could see every emotion clearly etched onto his face. Worry lines creased at the corner of his mouth and forehead and my heart broke knowing that I was the one doing this to him. "Chey, I need you to listen to your heart. You're not running away from me because you want to. You're running away from me because you're scared. You are holding back your feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt. But don't you see that all your doing is hurting yourself?"

And he was right.

John O'Callaghan was able to figure something out in one month, that Carter Bennett couldn't figure out in four years.

"What is it that you truly want Chesna Fox?"


Image


There are moments in our lives that we find ourselves at a crossroad. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our lives.


Chesna Fox||John O'Callaghan

Disclaimer: I own all original characters and the plot. However, I do not own anyone in The Maine nor do I own their music or anything affiliated with them. This story is purely fiction and similarities to real life events are purely coincidence.