Status: in progress

Of Ramen and Secret Meetings

When her parents shipped her to Springleaf, Shiloh had expected it to be like any other boarding school, strict and boring and in all actuality it was. Perhaps it was just the secret Friday outings with the boys from the male academy down the street that made her time worth it.

Still she never predicted things would end as they did, or that two people would die in the process.

She never wanted to become a 'proper girl.'

(for the purposes of this story they are all around the same age and none of them will be married.Also a few crack pairings.)

GIRLS:

Cornflake Girls: (the main few)

Megan Fox (leader)
Venessa Hudgens (the nicest one)
Miley Cyrus
Demi lovato (the scared one)

The Outcasts: (the main few)

Hayley Williams
Cassadee Pope
Amy Lee
Tegan Quinn
Sara Quinn
Taylor Jardine

Others:

Lindsey Ballato
Sherri DuPree
Stacy DuPree
Chauntelle Dupree

OC:

Cooro Augustine
Shiloh Green

BOYS:

The Popular Kids:

Pete Wentz
Partick Stump
William Beckett
Gabe Saporta

The Art/Theater Children:

Brendon Urie
Ryan Ross
Spencer Smith
Gerard Way

The Normal people:

Stephen Christian
Mikey Way
Bob Bryar
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Josh Franceschi
Jeremy Davis
Taylor York

The crazies/outcasts:

Jimmy Urine
Frank Iero
Bert McCracken
  1. I Never Wanted To Dance
    There was something about girls like her, the brunette currently glaring at me, something I never quite got down.
  2. Shut Me Up
    The name was engraved in a fancy purple scrawl with designs around it, like someone, presumably Demi had taken a gel pen to the door.
  3. Issues
    Hayley woke me up sufficiently early, which nearly earned her the generous reward of getting socked in the face.
  4. Brooklyn Hype
    “My name’s Cooro.” She grinned. “Cooro Augustine.”
  5. Evening Wear
    When Jimmy’s face appears in your window at 1:35 am on a Wednesday your natural instinct is to scream, no matter how harmless Jimmy looks.
  6. Prescription
    Like, hide yo kids, hide yo wives, they rapin’ erebody out there!
  7. Pay For It
    “So are you, like asexual or something?” Megan asked me taking a seat on my right during math.