Status: active;; but only if you comment & sub ;D

You Planned It, You're a Bandit

To: Jack; TheSexyJBarakat@gmail.com
From: Andrea; ohitsandy@gmail.com


I had put up with countless lies, secrets, games, tricks, fakes, and your douche bag remarks. I still loved you; everyone warned me to fall for anyone but you. I didn't listen, I didn't want to listen more less. It took me seeing you cheat, to actually believe them. I had fallen victim to your lies and excuses. That's what love does to you though, it blinds you.

You stabbed my heart that knife, plunging it deep. I did what I had to. I left. Now here we are reunited with one another, living together on a small tour bus where I'm forced to get along with you.

I wanted to take you back, honest, but I knew better. Much better. Barakat, live your life be happy. Forget about me, and most importantly, leave me alone. I'm done with all of your games, and excuses. Tired of everything we've gone through. Your apologies are nothing; sorry means you'll never do it again, but your a repeat offender.

I love you. Be happy.

-Andy


-*-


Something I'd never send, but I wrote to relieve the pain; to vent. My world was crashing down. With Jack and I together, everything turned into an immediate battle ground where numerous shots were taken. The poor others had to deal with it, and hide. I felt guilty for it, so guilty. And in those nine months in LA, I promised myself I'd never make contact with Barakat again, I guess I lied.
  1. How Did I Get Here?
    Sick Little Games - All Time Low
  2. You Played The Part So Well, It Hurts To Know You're Gone
    Title Credit - Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me - All Time Low
  3. What Do You Need Me To Say?
    Return The Favor - All Time Low
  4. I'm Finding Me Out, I'm Having My Doubts, I'm Losing The Best Of Me.
    Title Credit - Sick Little Games - All Time Low
  5. I'm Falling In Between, Tearing At The Seams
    Poppin' Champagne - All Time Low
  6. Call Me A Name, Kill Me With Words.
    Title Credit - Jasey Rae - All Time Low
  7. Cause I Feel Like A Bad Joke, Walking Tight Rope To Hold Onto You
    Title Credit: Forget About It by All Time Low
  8. I'm Gonna Start A Revolution, Of Convoluted Disillusion.
    Chapter title - Heroes - All Time Low