Sequel: Take Me With You
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Getting Away With You

Danielle is pretty much your normal teenage girl. Danielle is also someone’s best friend. That someone is Riley. They had basically known each other from the time of birth, up until Riley’s untimely death. Danielle happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time that chilly Halloween night. She was in his house, with his murderer, helping the stranger dispose of Riley’s body. She thought her life was over that night. She thought she would never see her parents again, her home, or any of her friends; she thought she would just disappear into thin air after the man killed her too. She never could have imagined what that murderer did to her though. Not once in that night did she think it would be possible for them to grow close to each other. She also didn’t think that she would leave her life behind that night, and leave her arguing parents and their crumbling marriage and escape the state with a man that just hours earlier killed one of her friends. But she did.

Matthew Sanders is not your normal guy. His whole life story is basically him being caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. He got caught up in a drug lord’s game when he was just a teen, and he’s been forced to play that game up until the present day. He’s been ordered around with a gun to his head and the heads of his family and friends, with threats on their lives and his own. Chase had killed Matt’s whole family. Matt truly had no one left except his wife Michelle, and their unborn daughter Melissa. Until Matt refused a job, and they got ripped out of his grasp too, by his own best friends, Jimmy and Brian. The job he had refused at first was getting rid of Riley. He still didn’t want to do it, but after Michelle’s death, anger overtook him. But if it weren’t for him killing Riley, he would have never met Danielle, and he would have never faced Chase without a fear in the world. He would have never lived.

After the barrier that had been built between Danielle and Matt was melted away by a desire to be together, they left the state, along with Brian and Jimmy, headed to Florida to get away from their old lives. Little do they know that going to Florida hasn’t closed the door to their past, for Chase is waiting on the other side for the opportune moment to strike again, and tear their new lives apart with just one phone call, and Danielle’s life back in Huntington is right behind him, ready to come in and drag her away from her new friends, and new found love.

Matt thought he had gotten away with Danielle, and Danielle thought she had gotten away from her hell of a life. But in this story, old friends make future enemies, past demons catch up with the present, and a group of friends learn that in this life, nothing goes without consequences. Even love.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of Avenged Sevenfold, or any name brands that I may put in this story. I do however own Danielle Taggen, Lisa Taggen, Gavin Taggen, Chase, Sonny, Freak, and any other original characters that I decide to include throughout this story.

*WARNING: This story will contain: violence, language, crude/cruel humor, tons more language, and more violence.

*NOTE: This story is based off of my short story of the same name (Getting Away With You).

**NOTE: All situations in the story are purely FICTIONAL. Hence the type of story; a fan FICTION.