Status: NOTE: This story has SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT . Do NOT read if you don't want sexual content , OR if you're HOMOPHOBIC . It has homosexual erotic love in it . ;3

You're the Only One...Aren't You?

Dahvie Vanity is a lead singer for the band Blood On The Dance Floor , and Jayy Von Monroe is another vocalist in the band . In this story , they realize that in the end they really need each other , because people have turned on them so many times and they've always had each other . Dahvie always says he's straight , but can Jayy change his mind - at least for him ?
  1. Chapter 1: "Incomplete and All Alone"
    Dahvie's girlfriend screws up big time , and Dahvie needs comfort .
  2. Chapter 2: "Dark Dreams"
    In this chapter, Dahvie and Jayy are both having totally different dreams about each other, but neither of them know it. Just like in their waking world; in their dreams, they can't express their feelings either.
  3. Chapter 3: "Death To Your Heart" [Part 1]
    This chapter is from Savannah's point of view. She misses Dahvie and goes through some memories.
  4. Chapter 3: "Death To Your Heart" [Part 2]
    This chapter is from Jayy's P.O.V - this is where it starts to get sexual~!!!
  5. Chapter 3: "Death To Your Heart" [Part 3]
    Dahvie has a few surprises in store for him in this part of the chapter .
  6. Chapter 4: "Clubbed To Death!"
    Dahvie runs into trouble, and Jayy gets defensive. How will this turn out for them?
  7. Chapter 5: "Frankenstein + The Not-So-Bride"
    You leave me electrified, your love brings me back to life. Dahvie, you dun goofed - fix it!!
  8. Chapter 6: "Happily Ever After"
    Jayy and Dahvie go on tour in Portland, OR, during the last day of Warped Tour.
  9. Chapter 7: "Lovestruck"
    Everything is fixed between Jayy and Dahvie, and now it's up to them how it all ends. C: