Sequel: Remembering Sundays

Original Love

Charlie Mason is a girl who has had her life planned out for her ever since the day she began to dance. Now 18 years later, she's still stuck to the plan, not really saving any time for herself. That is until one night something strange and unusual happens and threatens to turn her whole world around. So what will she do? Ignore it and continue on with the life she's had planned since day one? Or take a chance to go outside the box and see what else life has to offer?

Erica Gott just moved from Houston to Baltimore. She up and left everything she knows behind to move to a place where she knows no one. That is until one day a kindly stranger comes up to her and helps her and things get crazier after that. She had no intention of falling in love after the fiasco that made her leave her hometown in the first place. But she quickly finds that the past doesn't always repeats itself. But will she allow herself to fall for this charming stranger after everything that happened back home?

Well, only time will tell...

Two boys and two girls meet under what appears to be random circumstances. But fate seems to be working in strange ways as it pulls the four of them together and shows them that life can throw you a curve ball when you're least expecting it.

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the lyrics, bands, or other famous people mentioned in this story. All I own is the plot and the other characters.)

Layout made by fagatron;