Status: Hiatus

Kissing Death

In the blink of an eye, the world changed. I'd thought that it was just King County. Hell, I'd always hated the place--so, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was just us. But it was the entire country. And I didn't know what was going on overseas or past our borders. All I knew was that I needed to run away from all of this and survive.

Every channel on TV was freaking out about it. An epidemic had spread. The dead had risen and the living were in danger. Everyone needed to pack their bags and leave for nearest major city, where the military would keep us safe.

Atlanta wasn't what they promised. Flesh covered the streets and blood decorated the buildings. The military had been taken down. From there, those who managed to escape Atlanta were forced into the world, living off of what they had in their pockets.

That was almost a year ago.

And where am I now?

I'm not exactly sure. But I'm alive--for now. The letters and entries you're about to read are the documentation of how my small group of people survived the world that was taken over by the dead.

P.S. -- Forgive me for going on about a man named Rick Grimes, but he was my savior--the reason I didn't give in to death.
  1. Dear Rick,
    A folded letter found at the back of the journal.
  2. Day 61
    Found on page one, beside a flattened, dried out flower.
  3. Day 62
    Pages three to five.
  4. Day 64
    Pages six to eight.
  5. Day 65
    Pages nine to eleven. The bottom of page eleven consists of a sketch of the moon and trees below it.
  6. Day 68
    Pages twelve to fifteen.
  7. Day 71/Profiles
    Pages sixteen to twenty. "Profiles" are incomplete in this entry.
  8. Day 72
    Pages twenty-one to twenty-five.
  9. Day 74
    Pages twenty-six to thirty-one.