I'll Meet You There.

I'm sure you are already familiar with a certain story involving three children, and woe and misery is everywhere they go...? Am I correct? I believe so.

Well, this story, tells the events that actually happened with the schism in V.F.D., the Baudelaire twins and their younger siblings, the Quagmire triplets, the Snicket siblings, and a nasty Count who wants money more than anything...and revenge.

My associate, L, has given me his notes, of which he was too afraid to publish on a count of him being heartbroken. I must finish this legacy now.

I must warn you reader, this story is nothing but sorrow and misery the whole way. If you must read this book, I suggest you do it alone. Your weeping and sobs will be the only thing your peers will hear.

Follow Violet, her twin Rose and their siblings Klaus and Sunny and their lives that have been turned into a series of unfortunate events....

© All characters(except Rose) and plot belongs to Lemony Snicket. My twist to the plot is my creation.

Also starring:

QUAGMIRE FAMILY
Quigley Quagmire: Cartographer
Isadora Quagmire: Poet
Duncan Quagmire: Journalist

SNICKET FAMILY
Kit: Mother
Jacques: Brother
Lemony: Murderer

Count Olaf: ARSONIST
Esme Squalor: The city's sixth most important financial advisor
  1. Chapter I
    For my associate, L, who I hope finds Beatrice in the after life...
  2. Chapter II
    For R, may she find relief in knowing she is no longer Duchess of Winnipeg.
  3. Chapter III
    For K, who I miss terribly everyday...
  4. Chapter IV
    For O, who turned on us...
  5. Chapter V
    For J.S, who told me to never turn my back...