Status: Finished ♥

Group Sessions

Lisa Lander speaks to razors because they are they only friends that she knows. Her parents won't stop yelling at her, her teachers won't stop picking on her, and the kids at school give her hell daily. When her parents forced her to go to Group Sessions for troubled children, she is less then thrilled. She sits alone listening to her favorite band on full blast refusing to let people hear about her life. There she meets Kevin, a heavy alcoholic, with addiction to self-harm. He is fascinated by her silence and taste in music. This is their story, about the temporary beauty found in their world of darkness.

WARNING: This story contains self-harm, mental illness and alcohol abuse. Please know that know I DO NOT condone self harm or over-drinking. So don't go thinking that doing these things will take your problems away or that will be solved or whatever because they will still be there. With that being said, please enjoy this story.
  1. Where our Story Starts
    This is where everything starts to happen, where everything starts to change.
  2. Group Hell and Lisa
    Kevin's point of view.
  3. Every Kiss begins with K
    Lisa's new marks.
  4. Some trouble for a Bad Boy
    After the Kiss, from Kevin's point of view.
  5. The World's a blur when you Move this Fast
    Time with Kevin.
  6. Ghosts that haunt and New bells
    Kevin deals with his past.
  7. Booze and Bliss
    Lisa starts to see the cracks in her relationship with Kevin.
  8. A Piece is Missing
    Almost two years later. Lisa's Point of View.
  9. Watching from the Shadows
    The Finale :)