Status: Currently active - Trying for a chapter per day!

Taking Strides

Sarah Jane Bayard hasn’t had it easy in her twenty-two years on this Earth. She’s moved from house to house, from town to town, and has never really managed to be able to be grounded in one location, and find a place to actually feel at home in. Following her graduation from college, she hears word of a potential job opportunity, which takes her miles from anywhere she's ever been before.

She could be scared, and she probably should be, but this girl, is determined to find her place, set her roots, and find a place to call home. It seems like the perfect place, both in having a chance to experience city life, and to work for her favorite Hockey team. Is Boston prepared for her? Are the Boston Bruins prepared for her? Is she prepared for them? I guess we'll find out.

I don't own anything affiliated with the NHL;
I'm setting this story slightly in the future, putting it into the beginning of the 13-14 season; around early November. If I mention games, and scores, I'll go by the actual schedule for the season, but the scores and any details that go into the games, will be fiction.
My writing is from third person omniscient point of view, I'll point out the perspective so you know who's thoughts they are as I switch around; I'm writing it with a PG-13 rating at the moment, but if I feel like the story is taking a turn otherwise I'll be sure to update it.