Run Run Run as Fast as You Can

I only kept this up for maggy who loved the story. if it weren't for her I would delet it

Well i usualy write storries with a girl who doesn't care that theyre famouse or its befor theyre famous. but here is a different storry. the girl is obsesed with MCR and a good secret keeper which is how she got ahold of Gerard Way's cell phone and now he's chasing after her for his phone. (at the moment I was dreaming of fancy new metal smelling cell phones since i dont have one, how sad) and then a bunch of shit happens. and you'll have to read to find out cuz i dont even know whats gunna happen. lol. im nuts.

<3 lots of love :]
and please be truthful if you read it and dont like it dont ignor it please tell me "i hate it." or you can even say "its utterly and completely revolting and pointless." if thats how you feel cuz thats how i feel and if you like it good. thats simple to leave comments about.
  1. How I Got into This Big Ass Mess.
    She. Gets. The. Cell. Phone...Simple.as.That.
  2. The Chase Begins
    Say hello to my little friend called, Psycho Ex.
  3. For whatever you do, life takes Visa.
    taxi cab, running, billy Joe bob, wallmart, psycho ex. short short chapter
  4. The tripple chase
    it starts from running from one, to two, to three. and it involves pizza, billy joe bob, go carts and lip rings.
  5. I Say Goodbye, You say hello
    [[ yea i know its supposed to be you say goodbye blah blah, but it doesn't fit that way]] this is a retardedish chapter, but so are the rest of them, that i wrote a while back and forgot to post. enjoy it!