You Make Me Want to Punch You in the Face

Rated R for language, sex, and violence.

Originally posted to the Black Veil Brides fanfiction website. If you'd like to read it there here's the link:

http://www.blackveilbridesfanfiction.com/Story/21444/You-Make-Me-Want-to-Punch-You-in-the-Face/

This is a slow building realistic relationship story, NOT: they take one look and think they're each others gifts from god bullshit. There is attraction initially, but it's only physical. Andy a good guy and I'm not going to turn him into a cheater. They will get together eventually.

Yanaba Renee Torres, or Ren as most call her, was born on September 1st, 1989. She is a mixed race girl who grew up hopping from home to home. Eventually, she found a happy home with her father's family, Navajos that live in a small ranch in the desert. Ren's mother needed help supporting that side of the family, so Ren, with a heavy heart, left the ranch to help.

As a teen and young adult Ren worked as a waitress and tried to make extra money, here and there. When she turned 18 Ren entered the marines to make a sustainable income. She had started in her third year but suffered a great tragedy, so she was honorably discharged and returned home. Ren found a job at a local club the hosted bands on their tours. She found solace in music once she started to work at the bar. Though she wasn't talented in the subject going to concerts ended up being her escape.

Ren continues to provide for her mother's family. But, she isn't happy. Though she wont admit it, she hasn't really been happy for a long time. Her life seems to just be passing by and Ren can't find a way to enjoy it. What happens when Ren just happens to be in the right place at the right time? Will she take the chance and completely change her lifestyle for a chance at happiness? How does the blue eyed gorgeous, giant fit in to all this? If you wanna find out feel free to check it out!
  1. Meeting Derrell
    A short intro
  2. Meeting Sammi
  3. Meeting the Band, Kind of
  4. Meeting Jon
  5. Finally Meeting Andy
    Can skip to this chapter, you won't miss much, but I'd appriciate if you read the first 4.
  6. Meeting Ren and Her Issues