‹ Prequel: Suicidal Tendencies
Status: By popular demand, I give you the sequel!

Death Would Have Been Easier

It's been four years. Four years of separation and the hurt that Harley once felt from Matt is buried deep within her heart; locked away and never to be seen again. She moved out of the beautiful sun of California and to the cloudy state of Washington, hoping to get away from the people she once knew and loved.
Though she liked Washington quite well; Matt was everywhere. He was on the radio, the television, in magazines at the supermarket; she could not get away from him. She had buried her feelings and everything to do with him deep down inside of her, but the damage to her was still done and seeing him constantly did not help to keep the emotions transparent.
Matt on the other hand, took up therapy in secret to help deal with the guilt he felt. He put up a big front showing that he was happy with how his life was going. Truthfully, the thought of how Harley was doing tortured his thoughts. Was she alright? Was she alive? Anything and everything to do with Harley, tore his heart apart.
It wasn't until Avenged Sevenfold goes to the cloudy state for a concert that Harley and Matt become reconnected, once more for some more heartache.

----
I claim no rights to anything affiliated with Avenged Sevenfold; however I do own the plot and any original characters.
It's rated R for a reason people, and it will have sensitive subjects. You have been warned.
Also, Jimmy will be alive, because I love Jimmy too much and whatnot. Soo meh!