Status: Complete.

I Wasn't Asking for the World

Dear Mikey,

I'm sorry. I think we were wrong. I think I was wrong. We aren't strong enough for this. Or at least I'm not.
I think we should go our separate way. See other people. I know this is a stupid way of doing this. I was never good with writing letters. I just couldn't bring myself to do it over the phone or in person, not that we see each other anymore anyway. I couldn't face hearing your voice. I think this is best for both of us. You'll probably thank me some day.
I am really sorry. Please don't try and phone me. It's nothing you did; no, I was the one that messed up. Don't blame yourself. Blame me. I really am so sorry.

Love, [and I mean that so much,]
Frank.


Frank and Mikey have been at separate universities for two years now and everything seems fine. Or at least they are to Mikey.

Out of nowhere, Mikey receives a letter from Frank telling him they had to end what they had. Everything in his world seemed to disintegrate from that moment on. Frank was holding his life together and now that he lost that, what was he supposed to do?

Why did Frank end it?
What happens when Mikey suddenly finds himself with no definite future and the centre of everyone's attention?

There are more secrets and more lies. Secrets don't stay secret forever no matter how many lies you tell to cover them.

FrankxMikey slash.

Sequel to Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

Warning: Violence, Swearing.

Disclaimer: I don't own My Chemical Romance. No matter how much I, and just about everyone else on this site, wishes we do. I only own the ideas and all the non rock star characters. Never happened etc. etc.
  1. The Reaction
    Even though it wasn't whom he really wanted.
  2. Early-morning phone call.
    Either way it wasn't going to be easy.
  3. Frank fesses up
    Frank hesitated for another minute before taking a deep breath and diving into an explanation.
  4. Peter to the rescue?
    It was going to be a long day.
  5. Phone call.
    "Gerard, it's Frank,"
  6. Bob to the rescue?
    "You make me sick!"
  7. Bob stays the night
    Anything and everything
  8. Cat's out of the bag.
    Gerard frowned. Had an affair with Frank?
  9. Bus ride.
    It was time to face the music.
  10. Support
    He was suddenly very glad that he had come here instead of anywhere else.
  11. Familiar.
    Average was certainly looking more positive at that moment.
  12. Gerard's silence.
    "I'm waiting for an explanation here and you're busy catching up with the daily news!"
  13. Gerard's visit to Frank
    Maybe that's what is helping take away the guilt.
  14. Mikey finds out.
    he'd always thought he deserved better.
  15. The End.
    "This is my punishment," Frank said.