Hannah Montana a Bad Role Model? - Comments

  • FrankJScott

    FrankJScott (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    57
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Please try Google before asking Updated Onlne Casino Blog e3_3904
    September 29th, 2023 at 02:53am
  • E.P.I.D.E.M.I.C

    E.P.I.D.E.M.I.C (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    77
    Location:
    United States
    Personally, she needs a reality check, yes she isn't fake by making mistakes, but being a "christian" she shou;dn't be doing that. in other words, she's acting like a whore
    =]
    September 16th, 2009 at 05:02am
  • JuiLoz3

    JuiLoz3 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Oh my god, I say good for Miley. I don't like her, but she's just doing what normal teenagers do. And yes, she has a young fan base who respect her, but if it wasn't for her, who'd they be worshipping? Paris Hilton? Hmm. x
    September 15th, 2009 at 07:15pm
  • A21CenturyBreakdown

    A21CenturyBreakdown (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    i have to say, i HATE miley, hannah, whoever the hell she is. did you see her pole dancing at the teen choice awards? the picture all over the internet of her trying to look chinese (she's being sued for that, too). she should know by now that she's in the spotlight, and thousands of little kids look up to her. she should be more responsible than that. she's gonna be the next Lindsey Lohan. before you know it we're all gonna find out she's a freaking drug user. she should leave Disney, her AND the Jonas Brothers. isnt one of the JB's getting married???
    August 25th, 2009 at 10:28pm
  • Bast

    Bast (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    United States
    Oh. I thought you'd be talking about the character. :P

    I dunno, if people start thinking that her character is a good role model, we're in trouble. She's a whiny selfish shallow b*tch, IMO.

    When it comes to Miley herself, I think that if kids and parents would just stop listening to rumors and buying gossip magazines, and if they'd just focus on what she does onstage and onscreen, she'd be a perfectly fine role model.
    August 22nd, 2009 at 12:19am
  • Peeta Mellark;

    Peeta Mellark; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    My personal opinion is that Miley needs to leave Disney. Like, now. She's, what, 16? She's getting a little old for Disney, don't you think? She needs to move on to bigger and better things. If Disney wants to please a younger audience, then they should choose from a younger auidience. They want role models? Sure, pick a teenager, one who is likely to make a huge mistake and ruin her "purity". I really hate it when Disney brings someone up, and then when they screw up, they bring them down, instead of supporting them. Disney is the rise and fall of it's stars(no pun intended), and they need to get it together and get talent. REAL talent.
    August 18th, 2009 at 06:06am
  • u write on

    u write on (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Montenegro
    give her a brake
    shes a teen just because she is a star does not mean she is not a normal teen.
    Also you want to know why she might have had those photos on her phone because she is 15 most of us have done something like that on our phone or something else. Why do you want so much from her she is only 15
    July 7th, 2009 at 05:15pm
  • SapphireStar

    SapphireStar (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    she is bad role model and she is cheesy. her voice makes me sick!
    July 1st, 2009 at 08:07pm
  • R0z3n!

    R0z3n! (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Puerto Rico
    Celebrities (any kind including from disney) shouldn't even be considered as role models. Because their lives are just as unstable as anyone's. So frankly, I think it's stupid to even consider Angelina Jolie as a role model, because although she might do good things for children and all that, we have NO idea of how unstable her life can or might be. Much less should we consider Miley Cyrus a role model; please! She's a frigging teenager like everyone else is! She has NO experience in anything yet because she is still growing (like everyone else is).
    If you want a real role model, look at G-d or your parents, or your big brothers or sisters. But please don't search for any role models in celebrities because they are just as unstable or worse.
    June 29th, 2009 at 03:32pm
  • tarynwms

    tarynwms (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    MIley cyrus isn't a good role model. You have to be a good person in order to be one and she sucks.
    June 27th, 2009 at 05:24pm
  • oneway2thecross

    oneway2thecross (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Miley Cyurs sucks!
    June 24th, 2009 at 11:36pm
  • SuperGeek

    SuperGeek (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I liked this article. It's too bad you didn't mention how she's encouraging kids to be two-faced by 'living' a double life on her TV show.

    Other than that, yes, she's a teenager, shes going to make mistakes just like we all do. I agree that she shouldn't be looked up to when it comes to those photos you mentioned, but really-everyone screws up. I certainly hold no affection for her, for her show, or for her music, but everyone makes mistakes.
    June 24th, 2009 at 09:49pm
  • ColorMeArtistic

    ColorMeArtistic (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I think this makes perfect sense. Becuz with all of those pictures and then actions she takes place in she is not a good role model. If i had kids i wouldn't let them look up to her, i dont want my kids to look up to a girl like that. Something should happen, something good.
    June 24th, 2009 at 02:52pm
  • rikey

    rikey (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Iceland
    Oh what the flip?

    Sure, she's a role model, but she also does have a life. Sure, knowing that there are cameras everywhere should make her a bit more careful in her behaviour, but seriously, she can't let the PUBLIC decide how she controls her life. If she wants to go into the hottub with her friends and take pictures and therefore create a great memory, then sure.

    As for the "lesbian" dubbed picture of her and her friend sharing a licorice? What the hell?! No seriously, that really made me laugh out loud. And hard. I mean, people are just trying to find some material to overreact over. It's ... you know what, it's just silly. And pathetic.

    And what frustrates me the most is that people are constantly tearing her down, JUST BECAUSE SHE'S LIVING HER DREAM.
    Sure, I was pissed off at her, cause I always wanted to become a famous singer, but then I just realised, Hey, instead of sulking and being angry at a person I don't know in person, I can just be happy that someone is at least living their dream/s.

    I'll stop now.

    Bottom line; leave the poor thing alone. She's allowed to have FUN every once in a while.
    April 26th, 2009 at 11:24pm
  • Momma Danger.

    Momma Danger. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I'm sorry, but the fact that she's famous doesn't mean that she's not human and will become a Barbie just because she can buy ultra sparkly and expensive dresses. Look like a Barbie if you want, but don't expect her to act like one.
    April 7th, 2009 at 09:17pm
  • gloss my eyes;

    gloss my eyes; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Switzerland
    It's like the whole Jamie Lynn Spears thing and her getting pregnant. A lot of teenagers get pregnant. Hers just happened to be made into a huge deal just because she's famous.

    ---------

    Heh, well ... I think it's usually a big deal whether you're famous or not. It just doesn't get spread all over the world.
    February 21st, 2009 at 10:04pm
  • gloss my eyes;

    gloss my eyes; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Switzerland
    The fact that she's a DISNEY star only makes it worse.
    Disney is aimed towards a younger audience, and young girls don't need to be looking up to someone who clearly has no idea how to separate her personal life from her public life.
    'Nuff said.
    February 21st, 2009 at 10:02pm
  • TheInevitable

    TheInevitable (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    No teenager should act like that.
    I don't care if they are some chick from Canada or a world famous actress.
    You don't post pictures of yourself naked.
    It's wrong.
    and while Miley Cyrus may have apologized, she did it repeatedly.
    I choose to mostly not track all of her mistakes because I don't quite care.
    I'm sure she has a lot of pressure on her.
    I mean, it must be hard to have a split personality.
    Her parents should be keeping maybe closer tabs on her as well.
    I'm 16, and have I ever poisted a picture of me self naked? NO.
    I've never even posted pictures of myself in lowcut shirts or shorts that could be underwear, because no one needs to see that.

    It's so frustrating when people say "it's the normal thing"! WHAT?!?!
    Um, NO! Not Normal.

    BAD.
    December 29th, 2008 at 08:07pm
  • Jayda Something

    Jayda Something (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    I can't deny Miley being a bad role model for these pictures... And it's true it was because of Nick when he broke up with her for Selena Gomez or something. BUT, after claiming her mistakes she insists and says: "I want to be a positive role model." You can't hate her for every mistake she does! She's still a teen star and she has alot to learn. Leave her alone!
    October 6th, 2008 at 12:02am
  • Emma loves Kevy J

    Emma loves Kevy J (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    the other thing is, she is a complete brat. She dated Nick Jonas and after the break up, she realeased 7 Things and Fly on the Wall, both of which have an undertone of her acting like a brat over Nick.

    and she even blamed it al on him in a magazine.

    She is quite possible, the most annoying creature to walk the earth and her father is no better.

    People should focus on the Cyrus Family's real talent: Trace (from Metro Station) and Little Noah Lindsey.
    October 5th, 2008 at 04:22am