Hannah Montana a Bad Role Model? - Comments

  • Hitomi1995

    Hitomi1995 (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I almost completely agree with you. Miley/ Hannah is a good song writer but she needs to step up and understand that a younger fan base worships her. Already, America has a problem that young girls chose to follow celebrities so with Hannah/ Miley's conduct who's to say that some girls might follow what she does. However, I have to disagree with you that teenagers do this because they don't. We all understand how Miley wants to be more than just Hannah Montana but first off, when she first started singing and performing she accepted the fact that she has to uphold an image and be more than your normal teenager!
    September 28th, 2008 at 04:44pm
  • Rossetta

    Rossetta (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    38
    Location:
    United States
    Are you kidding me??
    wether you want to accept it or not teens do act this way.
    They have been way before "Hanna Montanna" came out. I think you are just nit picking...simply put searching to place the blame on some one else.

    Remember the movie "thirteen"? yeah you have to watch that and stop being so close minded these things are happening every were and it's not because of some "pop sensation". It's the result of every one around the kids that influenses them to do things.
    September 24th, 2008 at 11:07pm
  • x_poisonivy

    x_poisonivy (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    Personally I think that Disney needs to revoke her contract with them.
    September 16th, 2008 at 08:23am
  • LostMinority

    LostMinority (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Myley Cyrus is famous for an annoying reason. Everry annoying child in my town looks up to her like she's christ or something. honestly, Do you really think this woman is worth to talk about?
    September 13th, 2008 at 06:31pm
  • Satorin

    Satorin (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Greece
    i actually belive she want to make herself even more famous so she do it that way but she doesn't understand thta this things give her bad fame
    September 11th, 2008 at 03:21pm
  • Miss.Artisticle.

    Miss.Artisticle. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Yeah, teenagers makes mistakes. But she's knows that the whole world is watching her. She has to watch her moves. She must of known she would of got bashed for that parody she did on the Miley and Mandy show. I'm not saying she could fall off the face of the Earth, because she has a face that can be used by the industry to get messages across to kids, but she just needs to do the right ones.

    When you get into an industry like that, keeping a clean image should be high priority. It's not a huge price, looking at what she got, and still could get, in return.

    x
    September 10th, 2008 at 10:20am
  • Dr. AngryFuk

    Dr. AngryFuk (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Canada
    south park was right
    September 10th, 2008 at 07:04am
  • Reckless Abandon

    Reckless Abandon (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Honestly, I wouldn't want my child looking up to stars in general. Why are they roll models? Because they're famous? Because they act? I don't see that as a reason to look up to them. I'd rather them look up to people who have made a difference in this world, like Dr. Martin Luther King or Amelia Earhart - people who were strong and showed that one person can change so much for the better.

    Aside from that, I really am getting sick of Miley Cyrus. And not even for the fact that she "omg takes scandolous pictures" - it's the whole "look at me, I'm a goody-two-shoes" that annoys me. You made a mistake? Own up to it. Don't go prancing around blaming everyone else but yourself for what you did. And, no, that isn't what "normal teenagers" do. I don't recall standing in a bathtub, half-naked, with my friends before. But then again, I guess means that [i]I'm[/i] the one who isn't normal *sarcasm*.
    September 7th, 2008 at 12:04am
  • Leesa.Lust_x

    Leesa.Lust_x (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    idk bout yall but i love dat show.
    it makes me smile wen i feel madd shitty
    so stop hatinngg =)
    September 5th, 2008 at 07:40am
  • The Guitar Man

    The Guitar Man (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    Yeah, she isn't the greatest role model for the eight year olds that loo up to her.
    But, hey, I'd still rather have my kid lookup up to her and other Disney stars, rather than the characters and celebrities they aren't ready for. I'd want my kid looking up to her and other Disney Stars for a bit longer, instead of growing up to fast.

    Of course, I'm the minority here, because nobody really cares about those things. You people mostly take your distate of her, personally, and put it into crud about how bad she is for kids. =)
    Most of this is just the fact that you don't like her; you're not actually thinking about any kids here...just how much you can't stand her.
    Do you think kids pay more attention to the news about these people, or their music and TV shows? Some little kids aren't going to understand exactly what it is that she did with those pictures. And for the record; turn on the TV. Look at the other celebrities, music, and shows you see.
    Want to tell me again that those pictures are 'oh-so-horrible'?
    That girl from HSM; Yeah, she made -ron for her boyfriend. I lol'd at that, more than anything...but, kids still like her. Not with the impression that they should take naked pics for their boyfriend, but because of who she plays on Disney.

    No, she's not exactly a /Good/ rolemodel, but she's better than a lot of other things out there.
    Again:
    I'd rather have my Eight year old looking up to her, instead of MCR.
    September 4th, 2008 at 04:07pm
  • insanely_confused

    insanely_confused (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Very correct. Everyone is saying "Oh she is a teenager, they make mistakes."Yeah, well teenagers aren't usually looked up to by millions of eight year olds.
    September 4th, 2008 at 03:32am
  • JoeJonasFan

    JoeJonasFan (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Finally!

    I've been waiting for somebody to write about this.

    Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is seriously getting on my last nerve.
    September 4th, 2008 at 03:01am
  • city lights;

    city lights; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    So what if she made a mistake? Everyone makes mistakes. And she's just living her life. There are plenty of teenagers doing worse things then her. The only difference is that hers are posted everywhere just because she's famous. Yeah, maybe she should’ve thought twice about doing those things when she’s so well known and idolized by millions of young girls but that doesn’t make her a bad role model.

    It's like the whole Jamie Lynn Spears thing and her getting pregnant. A lot of teenagers get pregnant. Hers just happened to be made into a huge deal just because she's famous.

    Besides, I honestly don't see why we care what goes on in other people’s lives, like celebrities. But I can't really say that it’s a waste of time and pointless when I read Magazines all the time. But I personally think that we should just leave her alone.
    September 2nd, 2008 at 10:50pm
  • SammieScream!

    SammieScream! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    For those of you who have been saying that she made a mistake and she apoligized for it; if she's so sorry then why does she keep taking those photos? You shouldn't always believe that a person is sorry until they prove that they're really sorry. And she's done a poor job of proving that.
    August 31st, 2008 at 05:48pm
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I also have to add;
    If you look at porn on the internet, and your parents find out, do they get mad at you, or the girl / boy in the porno?
    You.
    August 31st, 2008 at 05:46pm
  • LostandForgotten

    LostandForgotten (1750)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    She a spoiled brat whore.

    The truth hurts eh?
    August 31st, 2008 at 12:31am
  • Jojo.

    Jojo. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Philippines
    Patrick Verona: I agree with you 101%.
    August 30th, 2008 at 07:40am
  • nutmeg-smithy-165

    nutmeg-smithy-165 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    her show is cute. i've only seen it a couple of times when my cousin watches it but that's about it. i can't stand her talking or singing voice because both annoy me.
    the photo was artistic only if she had been a little older maybe in her twenties or maybe for someone else.
    August 30th, 2008 at 06:02am
  • Holly.Is.Retro

    Holly.Is.Retro (105)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Teenyboppers have to party too, I suppose.
    August 30th, 2008 at 05:28am
  • Opium.Rainbows

    Opium.Rainbows (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    It's funny how society will define you if you claim to be "Christian".
    August 30th, 2008 at 05:27am