Political News

  • Internet Privacy and the American Government

    Internet Privacy and the American Government

    The American Government has the ability to read it's citizen's private email, spy on their text messages, and even listen in on their cell phones when they're turned off. Privacy advocates say they're going to far, but others think they haven't gone far enough.

    April 3rd, 2012 at 04:56am

  • Feminism and Men's Rights

    Feminism and Men's Rights

    Feminism has always sough equality between men and women. And it still should. Why feminist need to fight for men, and why men need to fight with feminists. I'll also touch on that age old question "Is it feminists fault?"

    March 29th, 2012 at 03:57am

  • Are People Taking Advantage of Welfare?

    Are People Taking Advantage of Welfare?

    How do we know who really needs to be on welfare and who are the people are just taking advantage of it.

    March 18th, 2012 at 08:00pm

  • OPEN Replaces SOPA and PIPA

    OPEN Replaces SOPA and PIPA

    Although the government faces intense pressure from companies about stopping online piracy, the two propositions introduced in 2011 were rescinded. They were replaced, however, by a new propostition, the Online Protection and Law Enforcement of Digital Trade (OPEN).

    February 29th, 2012 at 12:38am

  • As the Florida Primary Nears, GOP Candidates Duke It Out

    As the Florida Primary Nears, GOP Candidates Duke It Out

    With the Florida primary on Tuesday, the Republican candidates are feeling the heat.

    January 29th, 2012 at 03:56am

  • OccupyLSX

    OccupyLSX

    You've heard of Occupy Wall Street, now it's London's turn.

    October 23rd, 2011 at 12:33am

  • Katy ISD: One of the Districts Effected by Budget Cuts

    Katy ISD: One of the Districts Effected by Budget Cuts

    What the Katy Indpendent School District budget cuts really means.

    April 23rd, 2011 at 10:13pm

  • Canada Makes History

    Canada Makes History

    Canada has made history. For the first time ever, a committee, or committee’s, of Parliament has found a government to be in contempt. Which means we will all be going to vote this Spring.

    March 26th, 2011 at 07:11pm

  • The Shock Doctrine

    The Shock Doctrine

    Exploring how the current UK's coalition government may be exercising the 'shock doctrine' - plunging fear into the hearts of citizens to accept their far right wing policies that they would never normally allow.

    March 3rd, 2011 at 03:03am

  • Dear Mr. President

    Dear Mr. President

    "Standing side by side, you would have thought it was the sun and moon up there on the stage. The two couldn’t have been more different if they’d tried..."

    January 15th, 2011 at 05:37am