Status: bipolar updates

Love Lockdown

Thankies so much Jamie for this banner I adore it

Having a baby by the person you love is probably the greatest thing in the world right? You can start a family with that one person that you would do anything for. That's what I always wanted to be able to start a family with the man I love, my fiance and best friend. It should be that simple right? If two people care about each other why not start a family? That's what I wanted what I've dreamed of since the day my boyfriend said he loved me. And we would start a family and live happily ever after. The typical fairytale love story bullshit.

Well in my case it didn't work that way. My boyfriend Oliver means the world to me, we've been best friends since preschool, so I know him inside out. Nothing he's ever done has surprised me up until now. When I don't go on tour with him and his band Bring Me The Horizon I only have one rule. What happens on tour stays on tour. That's all I've ever asked him, if anything happens I don't want to know about it. Which is why this whole trouble started. I guess I should have saw this coming, I mean I believed that maybe he could be faithful to me. Well I was wrong and now I'm paying for it.

What happened on tour didn't stay on tour. And my hopes of starting a family with him shattered. I found out I was pregnant and Oliver was going to become the father of two kids. Except one of them I wasn't carrying.

No I don't own Bring Me The Horizon or Jamie (though she owns me lol), but this story idea is mine and I will not hesitate to pimp smack you if you steal.