Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

Image

Bella has just been signed with Hollywood Records. Now, she gets to go on tour with the Jonas Brothers. When Bella meets the boys, one of them immediately catches her attention. But does he return the feelings?

A/N: I do not own the Jonas Brothers, their family, Hollywood Records, or any of the songs mentioned in this story. I only own the plot and the fictional characters.
  1. Chapter One.
    “I’m going to miss you too.” I replied, trying to fight back the tears that were finding a way to my eyes. Mom reached over and hugged me. “But, I’ll call you every day, okay?”
  2. Chapter Two.
    “Uhm.. thank you.” She said, avoiding to look at me. I smiled. From the corner of my eye, I noticed my brothers rolling their eyes.
  3. Chapter Three.
    “Aww.. Did I hurt little Joey’s feelings?” I said, in my best baby voice. “I’m sorry.” He glared at me, before his whole face lit up.
  4. Chapter Four.
    “So, what did you think of your first official day on tour?” I asked her. She instantly got a smile on her face. She has a pretty smile.
  5. Chapter Five.
    “That was really good.” I heard Joe say. I looked up to see him staring at me. I gave him a weak smile.
  6. Chapter Six.
    “If you want it so bad, you’ll have to come over here and get it.” I teased.