Sweet Child O' Mine

Yes, I realize the title is overused, but I swear this is different. xD

--

ALSO:: Not your typical "LYKE OHEMGEE SYN I TOTALLY WANT TO, LYKE, HAVE YER BABEEZ BUT I CAN'T CUZ I'M UNDERAGE AND THAT'D BE ILL-ILLE-- NOT GOOD!!!!111.... ." drama shit, nuh uh, I like to think of this story as humorous and sarcastic-like some cliche but not really and ch'ya that stuffzorz :D

--

Back in 1999, Nikki Sixx thought he had all he wanted. The money, the fame, the girl, the cars..... yet oddly enough he wanted something else. Something no one expected him to want, not even himself: a daughter. Not just any daughter.... Thee daughter. She'd be able to play guitar and kick ass at it, take the shit she deals out, and street smart. So what happens when he finds just that girl?

Juliet was just another kid in foster care, screwing around and having fun, pushing back when boys tried picking on her, and having the time of her life. At 7-years-old she was a simple girl with a simple life and had no idea she was getting the offer of a lifetime when Nikki Sixx showed up on the foster home's doorstep wanting to adopt her. Jules picked up the guitar just months after she was adopted, started calling the rest of the Crue her uncles, and just had fun.

Now, 10 years later, she's in a band, has the best friends and parents, but what happens when life throws her a curve ball?

Zack and Brian stumble in a bar, looking to have a little fun. Instead, they find a band. A damn good one. Up front is a male lead singer, male rythym guitarist, a guy on drums, a guy on bass, and girl on lead. They aren't interested at first, just figured they were a bunch of kids not really going anywhere, until Brian notices something. Green eyes, fair skin, left-handed, killer at guitar, dark hair.... The girl up on stage was the spitting image of his best friend. And when their eyes met, he felt butterflies in his stomach.

--

>D
It's a cliche thing but not, you know?
:]

READ IT!! xD