Annabel Lee

Zacky and Annabel Lee had known each other forever. They had gone to the same school since kindergarten, lived on the same road. Zacky was Annabel's first kiss and she was his. They lost thier virginity to each other, they had given thier souls to each other.

Annabel's parents didn't approve of Zacky. It's not that they didn't like him-he was nice enough and respectful of Annabel and her parents, they just had bigger plans for Annabel's life. She had no say in what her future held. She didn't want to disappoint her parents-they had dreamt of her going to an Ivy League school and becoming a doctor from her conception. She gave her soul to Zacky and she loved him more than life itself. She didn't want to lose him, but how could she give herself completely to Zacky without crushing her parents' dreams?

Zacky's mother passed away when he was 4 years old. Since then, he has watched his father grieve for her. Zacky always knew he wanted a love like that. He refused to settle for anything less. He loved Annabel this way and no girl would ever compare to her. He knew that her parents didn't approve of thier relationship. They thought he would get in the way of thier plans for her. Zacky would do everything in his power to make sure Annabel was happy, even if that meant ending thier relationship. Nothing could change his love for her, but loving someone means you do what's best for them. Right?

***************************************************************

This story was inspired by a poem titled 'Annabel Lee' by Edgar Allen Poe.

I do NOT own Avenged Sevenfold, Zacky Baker/Vengeance, any other band member or party associated with Avenged Sevenfold. I do NOT own Edgar Allen Poe. Some of the details in this story may not be accurate. All other characters, ideas and thoughts are owned by me. Copyright 'LittleMissRESENTMENT' 2009