Status: This isn't my first arranged marriage story, but I like this one a little more. I'm half-way completed with it, so chapters for this story will be frequent.

Funny the Way It Is When You're Married

The Alexander’s:
Born into a prestigious family, twin boys will be handed down a life of fame and valor. Running a billion dollar business takes guts, but for this family, it takes blood. For one Alexander heir, the responsibility is received with open arms, yet the other brother seems to be having trouble coping with his new wife. And the city doesn’t make it any better of an experience.

The Port’s:
The lovely girl’s who rule their small coastal town, are born into a family where fashion is top notch and quite necessary. Having a designer mom and an artistic dad makes these girls anything but ordinary. Although one beach babe doesn’t mind joining her husband, her sister is having quite the opposite affect. Can you really mix business with pleasure with your own husband?

New York City marks the beginning of life, and for others, the end. While learning to be proper wives, Liza and Kanylla join their husbands as they juggle work and love. As they grow, they join the chaos of the city.