Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

There's a Story at the Bottom of This Bottle

Lola Lively | Lyric Lively | Erin Evelynn | Tegan Tomson | Nova Waverly | Aneko Barakat | Dalia Howards | Hanna Flyzik | Clay Smith | Haleigh Taylor | Caitlyn Carter

Image

Image

Image

(Description is long If you want to read it go ahead. it isn't necessary.)

I admit, I made a few mistakes, babe. Forgive me I’m trying to find my calling. I’m calling at night. Don’t mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl? She’s been running through my dreams and its driving me crazy it seems. I’m gonna ask her to marry me, even though she doesn’t believe in love. The neighbors said she moved away. I'm still strung out on you. Drove all night, I'm a deer in your headlights. What's left of me you'll swallow soon. Too much of you is never enough. I think I'm caught in between. The nights and days fly by when I'm lost on the streets, And my eyes, they despise you for who I am.

Don't be so sentimental. No, this is love is accidental, so give it up. This was never meant to be more than a memory for you. I admit, I miss seeing your face babe, and being alone is starting to take its toll. I'm cold and it's getting old. I admit I should have made some changes. We were so smothered in love, we didn't have a chance to come up for air. I'm not coming back, so when are you gonna give it up? I've done something so terrible. I’m terrified to speak the truth you'd expect that from me. I’m mixed up, I’ll be blunt. You took what you wanted, you got it. You know when I'm haunted by everything that you gave me. You made me, you broke me, you saved me. Too much of anything is too much. Too much love can be too much. We had too much time, too much us, so we fought like tomorrow was promised. Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to. I'm better off without you. Arrogant boy, cause a scene like your supposed to. I'll fall asleep without you. You're lucky if your memory remains.

I'm a match that's burning out. Could've been, should've done what I said I was going to. I fought it for a long time now, while drowning in a river of denial. I washed up, fixed up, picked up all my broken things. Cause you left me police scene, chalk line, tequila shots in the dark scene of the crime. Suburban living with a feeling that I'm giving up everything for you. Manage me, I'm a mess. Turn a page, I'm a book, half unread. Well I'm stuck in this fucking rut, waiting on a second hand pick me up, and I'm over, getting older. Wide awake, my mistake so predictable. You were fake, I was great, nothing personal. I'm walking, who's laughing now? I'm wasted, wasting time. A pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize. Party queen, cause a scene, so ridiculous. Little dress, maybe less, so conspicuous. Sex and white lies. Hand cuffs and alibis. She lays her halo on the pillow when she sleeps. Her heart beats red wine. So take my life, I'll hand it to you, and you can try on my clothes. But you can't fill these shoes. On a silver platter your wish came true. So your heart of gold turned platinum. You can take my life. But you can't take it with you.

Hey there it's good to see you again. It never felt right calling this just friends. I'm happy if your happy with yourself. You stand a little too tall, say a little too much, you're gonna bite that know-it-all tongue. You tried a little too hard, now I'm calling that bluff, big plans are coming undone. That's just typical, you're so cynical. How was I supposed to know that you were oh, oh, over me? I think that I should go. What a waste, where did the time go? Where did our minds go? I don't know.What's this place? Where did our home go? We won't know, I don't know. I need to find a reason to feel like everything was meant to be let go. I'm not the type to forget or to bury my head. When I wake up, the dream isn't done. I wanna see your face, and know I made it home. If nothing is true, what more can I do?

Are you having trouble finding sleep at night? Or does your lack of conscience tell you every-thing's alright? I trust your good intentions, that you're watching over friends, But you must think that I"m crazy, if I don't see through that grin. So tell me what your best friend knows, that I don't know. Tell me why you talk me down wherever you go. You're a saint, you're a queen, and I'm just another boy without a crown. Tell me why you sell me out, everywhere you go. I heard everything you said. I don't wanna lose my head. Wish we could start all over. Nothing is making' sense at all. Tried to open up my eyes, I'm hoping' for a chance to make it alright.

Oh my God, I'm such a terrible mess. I admit, I'm still watching the days go by. And sleeping alone is starting to break me down. It's cold, but I should have known. I can't breathe, my body's shaking. You've got a way with the way you take me cause you break me down. One more reason I should never have met you. Just another reason I could never forget you. I used to wear you like a ball and chain. I'd run and hide at the call of my name. It was obvious you were too much for me. We're all part of the same, sick little games, And I need a get away.

She's trouble in a tank top. Pretty little time bomb, blowing' up, take you down. Shake down on a Saturday. I'll be yours truly, unbelievable. Can't miss this chance to take you, and here's your invitation. This city, was your city. Heels on the sidewalk begging for a back beat Don't worry, I fight dirty. Tonight's like a right hook, knock you off your feet. Kiss it all goodbye, tonight you've never been more alive. You're so alive. You're not afraid to die and I can see it in your eyes. And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know. I'm losing hope. She's dancing alone, I'm ready go. She's so lost in stereo. She's out of control, so beautiful. And I'm just like cellophane cause she sees right through me. I know she's glitter and gold. Sit back gotta catch my breath cause every time I see her I know she's gonna take it back somehow.

When are you gonna give it up? You're giving me such a rush. Just one fix, to keep me in the mix, and I'm still strung out on you. I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love with you, and no one else could ever mean half as much to me as you do now. Together we'll move on, just don't turn around. Let the walls break down. The fire burns tonight, lighting up the darkest corners of my mind. So take a look inside and let these walls come crashing down. Here I stand pouring my heart onto your floor.

Come with me, I'll take you there, to a place where we don't have to care. We'll sit and watch the world go by. Welcome to my paradise. Take a breath, don't it sound so easy? Never had a doubt. Take a breath and let the rest come easy. If I could just find the time, then I would never let another day go by cause I got your picture. I'm coming with you, Lola, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. Girl, we'll take the world by storm, it isn't that hard. Let the good times roll, we can let go, everybody knows that there's a party at the end of the world.

(Once again, everything up there is an All Time Low Lyric.)

**Disclaimer-I don't own All Time Low or anyone else famous. I just own my characters(but not their pictures). No hate mail please and thanks**

ENJOY!
  1. Damned If I Do Ya
    Chapter Title Credit: Damned if I Do Ya by All Time Low.
  2. All I could ever focus on
  3. FIRE!
  4. You got fat
  5. Empty rooms
  6. Happy
  7. Spider
  8. Reason
  9. Road trip
  10. Six Feet Under The Stars
    Chapter Title Credit: Six Feet Under the Stars by All Time Low
  11. Dark Skies
  12. Collide
    Title credit: Collide by Howie Day