Status: Hiatus

You Are My Reason For Breathing

This is a story about how a girl meets a music obsessed boy. A girl who never thought she was anything exceptional. One who wouldn't amount to anything. The boy she meets, is the complete opposite from her. He always knew he would amount to something, just due to the gift he had. The gift of playing piano and having a good voice.

Now, when these two completely different people meet, it isn't 'love at first sight'. They never think anything of it. They go on with their day. Neither of them thought they would meet again. But when they do, it's magical.

Both of them find something in each other that they've never found before. Both of them will overcome challenges and self-discoveries. Both of these people will find out that maybe... just maybe, they aren't so different after all.

But... there is a catch. The female in this story will not be some thin woman who thinks she's got it all figured out. No. This woman, will be... normal. She won't be stick thin. She won't have loads of confidence, because let's face it. Most of the girls out there aren't like that.

The female in this story is exactly like all of us. She's got a story to tell. She's got an inner demon she will face with the help of the talented boy known as Andrew McMahon.

Title Credit: She Paints Me Blue - Something Corporate
  1. And Today Was A Day Just Like Any Other
    I'm Ready - Jack's Mannequin
  2. Fate Fell Short This Time
    Feeling This - blink-182
  3. I Can Feel The Water Changing Me
    September - Marianas Trench
  4. Be My Lantern, Help Me Shine On Through
    Stays Four The Same - The Ready Set
  5. Do You Know You're Unlike Any Other?
    Thunder - Boys Like Girls
  6. I Can't Believe You Actually Picked Me
    Calling You - Blue October
  7. You've Got Me Wrapped Around Your Finger
    Daisy - The Maine
  8. When The Time Comes, Baby, Don't Run
    Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute