Such a Beautiful Letdown

This story is about a girl named Mallorie, going on a trip to California with her mother and her sister, but in the process of getting there she meets her idols, Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, and Mike Dirnt. They gain a friendship together and keep in touch for a while. But what non of them expect is that Mallore and one of the band members fall in love. But they can't have on of those happily ever after type of relationships, their is family problems, fighting, heartache, betrayal and make-ups.
  1. The Start
    this is where Mallorie, her sister Amanda, and her Mom all get on the plane to California and Mallorie accidentally bumps into someone not realizing it was Billie Joe. He goes back and asks her to sit with him and the guys.
  2. Plane ride
    Billie and Mallorie get to know each other more and Mallorie tells Billie how much his band means to her.
  3. Plane ride 2
    Billie is worried about getting costody of his kids and Mallorie tries to cheer him up. Mallorie has a close encounter with her mother but her sister saves her.
  4. Getting off the Plane
    Mallorie wakes up to all the guys sleeping and thinks about how lucky she is. She laughs at how Tre and Mike are sleeping, and the plane lands.
  5. Part 5
    Mallorie, her Mom and her sister just settled into the hotel. Mallorie got a call from Tre, and ended up making plans to meet with the bunch of them the next day.
  6. their arrival
    mallorie is waiting for billie, tre, and mike to pick her up. while she waits she visits with an old lady