Status: Active.

Dear . . . . .

Hi, I am not entirely sure if you will actually participate in this but I thought 'Why not give it a shot?!'

In this story-type-thingy, I *and you if you want* can write letters to people you want to eg. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, boys/girls you like, deceased family members, etc.
You can make who it's to like this: 'Dear Anonymous' or 'Dear J.T.R.S' *Jimmy The Rev Sullivan* or 'Dear J?R?' *J ??? R ????????*, just so you know I'm using Jimmy's name because he's who my first letter is too.

The rules to this whole thing are:
Make sure to mean what you write.
Make sure you are okay with the possibility of others reading it.


If you want to be a part of this story message/comment me telling me you want to be in it and I'll add you to the author's list.
If you want to be taken of the author's list comment/message me and I'll take you off.

When I add you, I'll comment on your profile telling you I added you.

I don't care how many chapters you post, but if you're added you should post at least 1.
Please try to make as few spelling mistakes as possible for you and try to follow Mibba's rules.
Ohh! and swearing in your letter is completely acceptable.
  1. Dear James Owen Sullivan
    28.12.09 <<< The saddest day in the history of foREVer!
  2. Dear J.H
    A guy I know that I have had a humongous crush on for years.
  3. Dear Greg.
    Just a letter to my boyfriend saying what I'll never say to his face
  4. Dear Dad
  5. Dear G.C
  6. Dear La Mia Sorella Della Lettiera
  7. Dear Me