Status: On hiatus. I have like, HUGE writers block for this, so....it won't be deleted, I just won't update in a while. Sorry! Don't hate me!

Only in My Nightmares

“Bill, please.” Katrin choked out. She tried to look into his eyes, but his face was cold. The man she loved wasn't there.
“What do you want from me? To tell you we’ll get married and live happily ever after? Cause that’s not going to happen.”
She was crying now, tears filled up her lids and welled over.
“I - I don’t understand.”
Bill sighed and rolled his eyes. “Listen. We had fun. You were fun.But I'm bored now, I need something new. Besides, you're getting to be a little obnoxious. Screaming and crying in your sleep?” He scoffed. She sobbed. “And you never shut up about your stupid fashion magazines.”
Kat started to tremble. “This isn't like you."
"How do you know that this isn't the real Bill Kaulitz? How do you know I didn't just fool the world?"
"But I thought you liked those things about me!" She cried, a tone of desperation taking over. "I thought you liked everything about me! I - I thought you liked me .”
“I’m sorry.” He turned around and walked away. Just like that, he walked away from her. Left her. Alone.
“But I love you!” She screamed. She was hysterical. “You can’t leave me, I love you! You love me too!”
Her heart was ripped from her chest. Her tears were her blood.
“I have to get back to my life in Germany. And that life does not include you."
And he walked away.
From her.
Forever.
Now I’m here,” she began to sing shakily, and he stopped walking. He stood there, back to her. He didn’t move. “No more fears.” She hiccuped as the tears fell down, but she kept going. He had to listen to her. She needed him. “Angel don’t you cry / I’ll meet you on the other side.” He quickly wiped away a tear and kept walking.
And he didn’t look back.
"This is for the best." he whispered.
“Goodbye.” she whispered.

Disclaimer: I do not own or am any way affiliated with Tokio Hotel or any of its participants. Katrin, The Midnight Hour, and all other original characters belong to DreaminginShadows, © 2010.