Somethings Gotta Give

Brian Haner is in a hole. A big hole. And like any other human being, he tries to get away from all of his problems. Brian, the lead guitarist for an ongoing famous band, decides that he should go on a one man trip, one that only destiny can decide how to end. His first stop doesn't go so well, so he heads on the road again. One can only drive fir so long, so he stops at a motel. 

Sydney Piercing works at a motel with her grandmother. She likes spending the extra time with the older woman, but somewhere deep inside her, she wishes something great, spontaneous and unpredictable would happen to her for once. Her wish comes true when her favorite troubled lead guitarist stops for a long needed break.

These two indifferent individuals first meet the summer of 06, four years ago. Sydney was only 14 at the time, but now that she's turning 18 this fall, she finally gets what she's been waiting for since the last time she seen her long not-so-forgotten friend, to attend one of his concerts. Only time can tell what happens between the two.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Avenged Sevenfold band members, nor is any of he following true events. This is all just a figure of my imagination, all of which I do own, including Sydney and any other fictional character in this story. Please do not steel, or I will be forced to spork you into oblivion. Thanks, <3 Maria P.S- Brian will be 22 in the beginning and 26 when the time change happens, just to let you know. And for the record, Jimmy will be alive in this. I can't imagine writing this without him :)