Status: Active Again (:

Two Souls Intertwined

Our story begins after Ichigo Kurosaki has saved Rukia Kuchiki, an unseated shinigami of the 13th court guard squad, from her unjustified execution. The restoring of the seireitei and healing of the injured from the various battles are currently being seen to as quickly as possible. But with the betrayal of three former captains, Aizen Sosuke, Gin Ichimaru, and Kaname Tousen, the 13 court guard squads are now forced into a desperate situation where they can use all the help they can get. No one knows and regrets this more than the 13th court guard squad captain, Jushiro Ukitake.

Yuna Ukitake, an excellent 140 year old soul reaper, has just been chosen to be her father’s own lieutenant. But by accepting such a honor, Yuna will have to decide along the way whether being a shinigami is really worth it. She’ll be forced to learn and accept her true family history, have a life long friend who becomes literally two-faced, and go through many other obstacles in her path of trying to just be what she has always desired. An essential part of the Gotei 13.

Miyako, a 150 year old shinigami outcast, was specifically chosen to become the guardian of Yuna Ukitake. However, little did she know what the future held for her. Miyako must now help Yuna fulfill her destiny that was decided for her ever since she was born and along the way discover the truth about her own past. Will she flee from the seireitei just from the pressure of it all? Or accept and fulfill her role as an essential part of the Gotei 13?
  1. Yuna - Chapter 1
    The New Lieutenant & Surprise!
  2. Miyako - Chapter 1
    The Truth Revealed.
  3. Yuna - Chapter 2
    Betrayal, Pride, The Guardian, Insecurity, & The Party
  4. Miyako - Chapter 2
    Shunsui, Rangiku, & Yachiru.
  5. Yuna - Chapter 3
    Rangiku & Toshiro, Ikkaku & Yumichika, Kenpachi & Yachiru, & Ichigo.
  6. Miyako - Chapter 3
    Soifon & Yoruichi
  7. Yuna - Chapter 4
    Byakuya & Renji + Kira & Shuhei
  8. Miyako - Chapter 4
    Omaeda.
  9. Yuna - Chapter 5
    Meeting Omaeda.
  10. Miyako - Chapter 5
    Keep Holding On.
  11. Yuna - Chapter 6
    Reality Shocks & Kaito.
  12. Chapter 7
    Back to Normal.