Status: Well... I'm back. It's been a few years, and my grammar has inproved. Now, it will just take me some time to edit from the beginning. *sigh* -_- Still, I expect to finish book 1 in a month, or two.

You're Not the Only One?

Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony.
But everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
Only the Avatar master of all four elements could stop them but when the world needed him most he vanished.

One hundred years passed with no sign of his return so around the world hidden links where born.

Air + Fire: Boy
Fire + Water: Girl
Water + Earth: Boy
Earth + Air: Girl
Air + water: Boy
Earth + Fire: Girl


These links are native to more than one element but none may ever be full masters.
Born to fill the void of unbalance in the world these six are destined to find each other and make the ultimate sacrifice.

Equal in gender and power their legend has been lost in time and erased from history.
Few will realize their powers and in others one or both may lay dormant.

Links are soul bound to the balance but with the avatars reemergence their purpose becomes blurred.
Whatever the case may be links are fated to the ultimate sacrifice.




Remake of original series with new outcomes events and my original characters.
First chapters will follow direct with the series then it will diverge into all the juicy stuff.
Rating susceptible to NC-17 rating on some chapters, you will be warned.
I don't own or claim to own Avatar The Last Airbender.