Status: Uhh.. trying this out. :D

Fall Into Me

Image


Image

Hello there. My name is Cosette Rosaline Volturi. Yep. Volturi. You heard me right. I’m a Volturi. You’ve probably heard of my dad. The nut job who’s the ruler of all vampires? Yeah. That’s him. His name’s Aro Volturi. Well… if you haven’t heard of him, that must mean that you’re an idiot or you’re a human. I’m 100% human. 0% Immortal. Obviously.

Let’s start with my sappy/crappy back story, shall we?

Okay.

All of it started when I was born on January 12, 1994. My good-for-nothing human parents left me at Volterra castle’s doorstep because they owed my dad big time. Dad told me that they didn’t owe him any cash. It had something to do with him killing a vampire that was after my human father. Heh. Whoever he is. I hope he’s dead now. I’m not bitter or anything. I was just raised like that: To be a bitch. My dad found me while he was roaming around the castle and immediately felt a surge of love for me. At least, that’s what he and mom say. ;P Whatever floats their boat. Basically, that’s it. I grew up in Volterra ever since and I attend human school.

I’m 17 years-old now and I’m a senior in high school. My best friend’s name is Jane. My enemy’s name is Alec. Who-so-happens to be Jane’s twin. They’re both vampires with special gifts. My older brothers are Felix and Demetri while my older sister is Heidi. All of them are vampires. I’m the only human in the family. :/

For physical appearances.. I have dark brown hair that falls past my shoulders and it has a fringe on the right side. My eyes are a really vibrant blue color that you can only achieve if you Photoshop your eyes a billion times. My skin is also deathly pale (but not as pale as my family’s) from living underground. Well, we have rooms upstairs but I hate the sun. It’s too hot. I prefer the rain and the cold underground. I stand at 5’7”which is (for me) a midget size considering Felix’s height. You can say that I have a slender body. Not too fat and not too thin. Just right.

For my characteristics.. I’m THE royal bitch in this castle. I’m really a sweetheart once you get to know me. I’m also pretty childish. I’m a lot of things. I’m just a whirlwind of emotions. Sometimes I’m nice, other times I’m a bitch. But hey, that’s just how I am.


I DON'T OWN TAYLOR SWIFT, TWILIGHT, THE PICTURES (I edited some; that's all).. but everything (apart from those mentioned) in this story is mine.

This is what Cosette looks like:
Image

(Yes, she's Taylor Swift. But with dark hair. XD)

Image

(This is what I envision Cosette as. If she was real. Beautiful blue eyes, dark hair... everytime I think about Cosette, Taylor pops up in my mind. She is the most beautiful person on this planet. IN MY OPINION. That's why I base all of my OCs on her. :D)