Status: The title is actually supposed to read Gone Isn't foREVer. (The Mibba editers won't let me have it the original way.)

Gone Isn't Forever

A 17 year old finally confronts the loss of her hero, Jimmy The Rev Sullivan, the amazing legendary drummer from the rock band Avenged Sevenfold. Melinda Bliss had looked up to Jimmy since she was 14 years old and he had always inspired her, as did his band. He gave her the will to start a band of her own with four of her best and closest friends. However, when she heard the news of JImmy's passing, she was devastated but it never really sank in until the girls took a summer vaction to California, the home state of Avenged Sevenfold. But when the girls decide to pay a visit to Jimmy's grave, Melinda finds herself not quite the same as she was before she touched The Rev's headstone. Something is not right, but nothing is wrong. The comforting presence that consumes her takes hold of her destiny and she is guided by a mysterious being to her awaited future. Can Melinda play little miss detective and figure it out, or will it reveal itself as the story unfolds?
  1. Nice to Meet You
    This chapter occurs when Melinda and the girls arrive at the cemetry. You'll have to read to figure out what the rest is about.
  2. Now Your Nighmare come to Life
    It doesn't stay in the grave.
  3. The Veil is Lifted
    something to be revealed to Melinda take wing.
  4. Girl I know
    Let's just say, crazy morning man!!
  5. No words to Describe this
    Time to meet Raising Babylon :D
  6. Almost Easy
    Dreams really do come true.
  7. What Do You See?
    Liacide's Discovery.
  8. Warmness of the Soul
    Things begin to heat up.
  9. The Syn of Envy
    Jealousy rears its ugly head.
  10. Unholy confessions
    There are things that you should just never know.
  11. Our Time Is Now
    It's Raising Babylon's first time performing on tour.
  12. Seize the Day
    Melinda begins to develope some mixed feelings.
  13. The Foreshadowing
    Melinda wasn't expecting to face demons just when she fears she has lost the one thing proctecting her.
  14. The Art of Subconscious Illusion
    Melinda is may be ready to fight some demons, but its the demons in her head that are the strongest.
  15. Something Doesn't Belong
    Jimmy becomes a real boy!
  16. Forgotten Faces
    Some time passes, but Melinda is left with more questions than answers.
  17. King of Hell
    Jimmy isn't exactly who he says he is. And betrayal at its finest.
  18. Art of Subconsious Illusion
    Welcome to Hell.
  19. The Walking Dead
    She lives!
  20. Shepherd of Fire
    Beautiful Nightmare